Mata Ubhaya Bharati was the holy wife of the great Hindu philosopher Sri Mandana Mishra, and she is considered as an AMSHA of Goddess Saraswati Devi. They lived during the time of Adisankara.
Once Sri Mandana Mishra and Adisankara were debated with each other, and Ubhaya Bharati was acted as a judge. Finally Adi Sankara had won in the debate, and she declared the correct judgement, and told that her husband was defeated in the debate, and afterwards both of them were left their normal worldly life and lived a saintly life.
Both of them were constructed an ashram and lived in the banks of the Holy River Ganges, and began to guide the people through their spiritual teachings. Mata Ubhaya Bharati had removed the ego of the people, through her kind attitude, and people began to gather at her ashram for hearing her divine messages.
1. A man can attain the glory of god, only through constant prayers and meditation.
2. Live a simple life, and spend your wealth towards doing welfare activities for the people.
3. Don’t eat too much. Eat simple food, and fill up with full of spiritual energy in your mind, and body.
4. Don’t think about you alone and concentrate your attention on helping others.
5. Always feel the presence of god within you, and always be cheerful.
6. Sincere prayers can even change the fate of a true devotee.
7. Remove the negative thoughts in your mind, and always keep thinking about the glory of the god, and never forget him, since you could not live peacefully in this world, without his help.
Let us worship the holy mother and be blessed.
“OM MATA UBHAYA BHARATIYE NAMAHA”
“OM SRI MANDANA MISHRARE NAMAHA”
“OM SHIVSAKTHI NAMAHA”