Everybody knows about the term Yoga and its significance. In simple term, Yoga means exercise to the body and mind. Yoga concept was there since Vedic times. Yoga can also be combined along with meditation, in order to get better results.
Main types of Yoga:
1. Hatha Yoga
2. Kundalini Yoga
3. Ashtanga Yoga
4. Kriya Yoga
5. Jivamukti Yoga
All these types of Yoga can be properly performed only after constant practice. By doing Yoga Asanams, our mind related and physical related diseases can be controlled to certain extent, and somehow, we would be able to manage our life. Though by doing Yoga, our entire diseases cannot be cured fully, but by doing yoga, our energy levels would get boosted, and makes us to feel active in our life.
The great Spiritual leader and the divine healer, Sri Paramahamsa Yogananda, was a great yoga guru. Kriya Yoga was recommended by Mahaavatar Babaji itself, and for the benefit of the mankind, he taught it to Sri Lahiri Mahasaya, and Lahiri taught it to Sri Yukteswar Giri, and Yukteswar taught it to Sri Paramahamsa Yogananda.
And Yogananda had established several yoga centres, and spread the importance of Yoga throughout the world. But doing Kriya Yoga is very difficult, since it relates to the control of our mind, and we can get it trained from a good Yoga master.
Benefits of doing Yoga
1. Dullness and Laziness would be removed from our mind.
2. Increase in physical and mental strength.
3. Boosts our immune system.
4. Our mind will not get distracted.
5. We can act cheerfully throughout our life.
6. We would be able to withstand any kind of problems in our life.
7. Suicidal thoughts would be avoided.
8. Problem solving ability would be developed in our mind.
9. Our thinking capacity would be increased to a maximum level.
Hence let us regularly do yoga, in order to stay fit in our life.
“JAI GANESAYA NAMAHA”