Here is the list of Sub Temples at Dwaraka Tirumala Devasthanam.
A) Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy Temple
The temple of Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy is at a distance of 1 Km to the North-West of the main temple. The footpath leading to this Saivait temple is in a Sepant form and reminds the Serpant for the mountain.
1. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.10/-
2. Sahasranamarchana Rs.15/-
3. Mahanyasapurvaka Abhishekam Rs.25/-
4. Rudrabhishekam Rs.30/-
B) Sri Renuka Devi (Kunkullamma) Temple:
This temple is on the main road leading to the village, at a distance of 1 K.M. towards south.
1. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.15/-
C) Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple: This is a small temple near the Siva Kalyana Mandapam.
1. Astottara Satanamarchana with leaves (Tamalapakulu) Rs.5/-
2. Sahasranamarchana with leaves Rs.10/-
3. Vahana Pooja (Small Vehicle) Rs.10/-
4. Vahana Pooja (Big Vehicle) Rs.15/-
5. Abhishekam Rs.10/-
6. Bhogams Rs.5/-
D) Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy Temple :
This is a small temple near the bathing ghat, dedicated to Sri Kumara Swamy or Lord Subramanya.
1. Mahanyasapurvaka Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam Rs.15/-
2. Mahanyasapurvaka Ekavarabhishekam Rs.10/-
3. Ekavarabhishekam Rs.8/-
4. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.5/-
5. Sahasranamarchana Rs.8/-
6. Vighneswara Pooja Rs.5/-
E) Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple at Bhimadole Junction
Dwaraka Tirumala Temple (Chinna Tirupati) is one of the famous Temples in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. Dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara Swamy, Dwaraka Tirumala also referred to as ‘Chinna Tirupati’ (Little Tirupati) by devotees.