Here is the list of other temples near Dwaraka Tirumala Temple, West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
Near By Temples
- Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy Temple
The temple of Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy is at a distance of 1 Km to the North-West of the main temple. The footpath leading to this Saivait temple is in a Sepant form and reminds the Serpant for the mountain.
2. Sri Kunkullamma(Renuka Devi) Temple
This temple is on the main road leading to the village, at a distance of 1K.M. towards south. This god is Gramadevatha. All pilgrims compulsorily halt at this temple and offer special offerings.
3. Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple
This is a small temple near the Siva Kalyana Mandapam.
4. Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy Temple
This is a small temple near the bathing ghat, dedicated to Sri Kumara Swamy or Lord Subramanya. There is a big historical Nandi before the idol.
5. Sri SitaRamachandra Swamy Temple, East Yadavalli
At a distance from maintemple 6 K.M.
6. Sri Bhooneelasametha Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Sri Venkateswara Swamy vari Temple, Sri Padmavati Ammavari Temple, Rangapuram, W.G. Dt. At a distance from maintemple 32 K.M