Dalai Lama is a Tibetian Buddhist Spiritual leader, and at present he is residing in India. The present Dalai Lama name is Tenzin Gyatso, and his birth name is LhamoDhondup. He was born in the year 1935 in Tibetian Province. He is considered as a big spiritual leader in Tibet and also considered as an aspect of Lord Buddha.
Some years back, Dalai Lama left Tibet and become a resident of India, but still he remains in the souls of the Buddhists people and the Buddhist Monks. The Dalai Lama fought for the welfare of Tibetans and also safeguarded the religious rights of Tibetans.
He has participated in lot of good activities like nonviolence movement, improving the health condition of the people, spreading the teachings of Lord Buddha and improving the standard of living of women etc.
He is the chief of the Maha Bodhi Society of India, and he has received Nobel Peace Prize for invoking peace in the entire world. He is liked by the people belonging to different countries for his good activities.
1. Peace comes only from your soul, and you need not search it from anywhere else.
2. Don’t talk too much. Convey your message to others in a single sentence.
3. Discover the whole world through your capability.
4. Don’t think about your past, and don’t dream too much on your future, and instead of that, think about your present period, and act smartly.
5. Love others, live your life in a gentle manner, and do lot of good things to others.
6. Always think positively about your life, and control your mind.
7. Lit the lamp in the lives of poor people, then you would never suffer from poverty in your life.
8. Read the teachings of saints and saviours, and follow it in your life.
9. Be precise and clear on every step in your life.