Kumbha Rashi 2017-2018 Predictions, Aquarius Moonsign 2017-2018 predictions, Kumbha Rashi predictions, forecast, Kumbha Rasi rashipalan 2017-2018, Kumbha Rashi Rashifal, Rashiphalalu.
Kumbha / Kumbh Rasi (Aquarius moon sign or Aquarius zodiac sign) is the eleventh among 12 Rashi systems of Hindu Astrology.
Dhanishta Nakshatram 3, 4 padas (charans), Shatabhisha Nakshatra, Purvabhadra Nakshatra 1, 2, 3 Padas are categorized under Kumbha Rashi or Aquarius moon sign.
Those who born between January 21 and February 19 are the natives of Aquarius Zodiac sign as per the date of birth. This system is used in Hindu astrology when you do not know the exact time or your birth star (Janma nakshatram).
As per Hindu calendar (Panchangam), the year 2017-2018 is Hemalamba Nama Samvatsaram. Hemalamba Nama Samvatsaram begins on Ugadi, 28 March, 2017 and ends on 17 March 2018.
In Sauramana calendars of Tamil Nadu, Tulu Nadu of Karnataka, and some other calendars, Hevilambi Nama Samvatsaram begins on April 14 and ends on April 13, 2018.
Graha Sancharam in 2017-2018 for Kumbha Rashi
- Guru / Brihaspati (Jupiter) – Guru will be in 8th house until September 2017. Later moves into 9th house.
- Shani (Saturn) – Shani will be in 10th house till it moves into 11th house on 26 January 2017.
- Rahu – Rahu will be in 7th house till mid 2017 and then moves into 6th house.
- Ketu – Ketu will be in 1st house till he moves into 12th house in the mid of 2017.
As per the standard Panchangam 2017-2018, Ugadi 2017-2018 Panchanga sravanam details are given here.
- Hemalamba Nama Samvatsara Navanayaka Phala 2017-2018 Predictions – Link
- Aaya Vyaya 2017-2018 for all rashis — Ratio of income and expenses for all moon sign natives — Link
- Rajapujyam Avamanam 2017-2018 for all rashis — Ratio of honor and dishonor for all moonsign natives — Link
- Kandaya Phalams 2017-2018 for all Nakshatrams — good and bad on scale for all Nakshatrams — Link
General Predictions for Career :
This is the right time to begin new projects and you will get good rewards during the mid year period.
Try to be diplomatic while dealing with issues at your work place. You have have overall good fortune throughout the year but year end may bring some troubles.
General Predictions for Education :
2017 is very auspicious and progressive for Kumbha Rashi natives those who are into technical field, financial transactions and research work. If you are preparing for any competitive exam then success is apparent.
General Predictions for Finance :
This year, Kumbha Rashi natives will have ups and downs in finance. Over expenses and losses are the major concern for you. Balancing thing is along with the expenses and losses, income will also increase few folds.
Between February and June; then November onwards, there are some possibilities of earning money through foreign associations. You would eye an ample growth in terms of finances this year.
September is the key turning point since that you would feel comfortable. Don’t go for investments in April, August and December.
General Predictions for Family :
Keep calm and be prepared for nasty atmosphere at home. But don’t indulge in arguments. Relationship with your spouse may not remain cordial and there would be misunderstandings and troubles between both of you.
Your spouse may not be able to understand you properly and you would find it difficult to cope up easily hence there would be issues in marital life. But August onwards, marital life takes a positive turn and fills your life with bliss and joy.
General Predictions for Health :
Jupiter’s position in your 8th house will lead you to face the risk of obesity and weight related issues. Diabetes, Liver related ailments, Joint pain, etc trouble you for a short time. Maintaining proper diet plan and suitable physical exercise will help you get rid of these issues.
As per Kumbha Rashi 2017 health horoscope, those who get into any medical consequence, will not be able to get cured in short span.
- Be careful about illicit relations. Possibility of infamy is on cards.
- Take care while driving vehicles.
- January, March and September are the highly alarming months. Need to take utmost care as there high chances of fear of injury, fear of fire, legal issues and accidents.
- Perform Shanti Japa for malefic planets like Rahu, Jupiter, Moon and Sun.
- Visit temples frequently and donate some Dakshina to the Brahmin.
- Help poor students.