Ganesh immersion, Ganesh Visarjan 2015 dates. Ganapati Nimajjanam (Vianayaka Visarjan) is the culmination day of 12-day Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganapati Navaratri celebrations. Usually, Ganesh immersion is held on Anant Chaturdashi day. In 2015, Ganesh Chaturthi Ganpati Navratri begins on September 17.
Genrally Ganesh nimajjan is performed on the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th or the 10th day of Ganesh Navratri festival.
To make the festival more enthusiastic and keep the globe free of pollution, use clay or eco-friendly Ganesh idols. The Ganesha Thathwa (Philosophy of Ganesh worship) teaches the same. We use 21 types of herbal leaves and flowers during Ganesh Festival to worship Lord Ganesh.
Here is the list of Ganesh Visarjan dates in 2015
- Ganpati Visarjan after one and half day – 18 September 2015
- Ganesh immersion after three days – 19 September 2015
- Ganesh Visarjan after five days – 21 September 2015
- Ganesh nimajjan after seven days – 23 September 2015
- Ganpati Visarjan after ten days – 26 September 2015
- Ganpati Visarjan after 11 days – 27 September 2015
- Final day of immersion or last day to perform Ganesh visarjan is – Anant Chaturdashi– 28 September 2015
In some places, from the day of Ganesh Chaturthi festival, the Ganesha idols are also prepared for immersion. Due to terrorist activities and other security reasons, in 2015, Ganesh immersion throughout India will be performed under tight security of the armed forces.
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja in Hindi
Video of Vinayaka Chavithi Vrathakalpam in Telugu
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja in Marathi
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja in English
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja in Kannada
As per tradition, Ganesh immersion is performed on Anant Chaturthi day, which was September 8 in 10`4, September 18 in 2013, September 29 in 2012. In 2011, it was on September 11.