The List of items required for Ganesh Chaturthi Puja (Vinayaka Chavithi Vratham). Apart from Lord Ganesha’s clay idol, we need some general items are required for pujan.
List of Items required for Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
- Lord Ganesha’s moorti (or a big framed photo)
- Plantain leaf (if available or a plate) and rice for installing Lord’s prateema.
- One plate (preferably a metallic one) and some rice (2-3 cups)
- Ghantaa (bell)
- two coconuts or bananas
- Betel leaves, supaari (betel nuts).. / 21 Types of leaves for Ekavimshati Patra Puja (optional)
- Haldi, kumkum, akshata, flowers, garlands
- Panchaamrita (honey, milk, ghee, curds, sugar – all in one cup)
- 2 small lamps with ghee and a cotton wick
- Agarbatti (and no camphor) and a match-box
- 2 small cups and a spoon, preferably metallic
- Some money for dakshina (Offering) to Lord Ganesha
- Sweets and other items for naivedya
Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Procedure VIDEOs in MARATHI, ENGLISH, HINDI & KANNADA are also uploaded.
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Vidhi in Marathi with detailed instructions..
Vinayaka Chavithi Vrathakalpam with detailed instructions in Telugu..
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Vidhi in English with detailed instructions..
Vinayaka Chavithi Vrathakalpam with detailed instructions in Kannada..
Video of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Vidhi in Hindi with detailed instructions..