Swami Maheshwarananda, was born in the year 1945 in Pali district, Rajasthan is a Spiritual Master. His birth name is Mangilal Garg. He used to meditate at his young age itself, and spent most of his time in doing meditation and worshipping Lord Shiva. After a few years he met Swami Madhavananda, who was also his relative, in Nipal, Rajasthan.
After staying with him, for some time, Madhavananda had trained him in doing yoga and meditation, and due to that he attained self-realization, and became a saint in the year 1967. In 1972, he went to Europe and founded the Madhavananda Ashram, and a Yoga and Meditation centre. Swami Madhavananda has made Swami Maheshwarananda as his spiritual successor and died in the year 2003.
1. Be kind and cooperative with all the religious people.
2. Each and every human being must do selfless service to the society.
3. Do constant meditation and prayers in order to get the grace of the god.
4. Take care and love all the living beings in the earth.
5. Be active by doing yoga regularly.
6. Seeding the sapling must be done by each and every one, in order to preserve the nature.
7. If you obey your parents, you would not have any enemies during your life time.
8. Try to chant the names of the god as much as possible throughout your life time.
9. Be kind and humble over others.
Swamiji had written and published lot of spiritual books, which are very helpful for the mankind.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI MAHESWARANANDARE NAMAHA”
“OM SRI SHIVSAKTHI NAMAHA”