“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Boarding Points/ Deboarding Points: Rajkot – Surendra Nagar – Viramgam – Sabarmati – Anand – Vadodara – Godhra – Ratlam – Nagda Jn
Destination Covered: Puri – Kolkata – Gangasagar – Gaya – Varanasi – Allahabad – Ujjain
Itinerary Dated :- 26 February 2020 – 08 March 2020
Itinerary No :- WZBD279
|Package Name||HARIHAR GANGE SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN(WZBD279)|
|Station/Departure Time||Rajkot : 06:00 hrs|
|Class||3AC & Sleeper|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
|Hotel Name||Not Applicable|
Package Tariff:(Including GST)
|Category||Price Per Pax|
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
Itinerary No :- WZBD279
|28.02.2020||Puri||Morning||—–|| Arrival at Puri. Visit to Jaggannath temple.
(Overnight Stay at Puri)
|29.02.2020||Puri||—–||Evening|| Visit to Bhubaneshwar Lingaraja temple and Konark temple.
Late evening departure for Kolkata.
|01.03.2020||Kolkata||Morning||—-|| Arrival at Kolkata, transfer to Ganga-Sagar.
(Overnight Stay at Gangasagar.
|02.03.2020||Kolkata||—-||Night|| Visit of Kali Mandir.
Late Evening Departure for Gaya.
|03.03.2020||Gaya||Morning||Night|| Arrival at Gaya. Visit to Bodh Gaya temple.
Late Evening Departure for Varanasi.
|04.03.2020||Varanasi||Morning||Night|| Arrival at Varanasi, visit to Vishwanath temple.
Departure for Allahabad.
|05.03.2020||Allahabad||Morning||Afternoon||Arrival Allahabad, Visit TriveniSangam -The Ganga, Yamuna and the Mythical Saraswati, Hanuman Garhi. Departure for Ujjain.|
|06.03.2020||Ujjain||Night||—–|| Arrival at Ujjain. Visit Mahakaleshwar temple (By Own).
(Overnight Stay at Ujjain).
|07.03.2020||Ujjain||—–||Night||Visit to Omkareshwar temple Late evening departure for Rajkot.|
|08.03.2020||Ratlam||Early Morning||Early Morning||Detraining|
|08.03.2020||Godhra||Early Morning||Early Morning||Detraining|
|08.03.2020||Vadodara||Early Morning||Early Morning||Detraining|
* “Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be change. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey“.
IRCTC offers ‘Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Bharat Darshan tour package costs Rs. 11,340/- for sleeper class and Rs. 13,860/- for 3AC inclusive of per person. In addition, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
- Pure vegetarian meals.
- Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
- Tour programme is subject to change, any alteration/cancellation can be done under unexpected circumstances.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- We are not responsible for any sort of Expenses of Personal Nature, including extra fees of monuments, Porterage Service, Natural Calamity, theft, accidents, any Loss or damages caused during the tour.
- Entrance fees and guide charges at monuments are not included in the package cost. Own arrangements to be made for this.
- All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
|Ahmedabad||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
IRCTC Regional Office: 5th floor, Pelican Building,
Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ashram Road,
079- 26582675, 8287931634, 8287931719, 8469473621, 09987343304
|Mumbai||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
IRCTC, Tourism Office: Internet Print Centre,
IInd Floor, Main Line Station Bldg, C.S.T, Mumbai-01.
022-22644379/78, 8287931656, 9967498425, 9664501347, 9833695195
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Pune||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
Platform no-1, First floor, Above Station Manager office, Pune Railway Station.
020- 26052798, 8287931707