“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Destination covered :- Hampi – Nasik – Chitrakut Dham – Varanasi – Buxar – Raghunathpur – Sitamarhi – Janakpuri (Nepal) – Ayodhya – Nandigram – Allahabad – Shringaverpur
Boarding Point:- Tirunelveli, Madurai, Dindigul, Karur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Chennai Central
Deboarding Points:- Chennai Central, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Karur, Dindigul, Madurai, Tirunelveli.
• Train journey by SL class.
• Night stay/Fresh up at Dharmashalas/Hall on multi sharing basis.
• Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre Drinking water per day.
• Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
• Tour Escort & Security on train.
• Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
• Entrance fee for monuments.
• Service of Tour Guide.
• All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
|Package Name||Ramayana Yatra|
|Destination Covered||Hampi – Nasik – Chitrakut Dham – Varanasi – Buxar – Raghunathpur – Sitamarhi – Janakpuri (Nepal) – Ayodhya – Nandigram – Allahabad – Shringaverpur|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station/Departure Time||Tirunelveli: 13.00 hrs|
Itinerary Dated :- 5 March 2020 to 18 March 2020
Itinerary No :- SZBD378
|05.03.2020||Departure from Tirunelveli||–||Afternoon|
|Departure from Madurai||Afternoon||Afternoon|
|Departure from Dindigul||Evening||Evening|
|Departure from Karur||Evening||Evening|
|Departure from Erode||Night||Night|
|Departure from Salem||Night||Night|
|06.03.2020||Departure from Jolarpettai||Early Morning||Early Morning|
|Departure from Katpadi||Early Morning||Early Morning|
|Departure from Chennai Central||Morning||Morning|
|Arrival Hospet||Evening||Night Stay|
|07.03.2020|| Fresh up. Visit the sites of Ramayana
|Board train from Hospet||–||Night|
|08.03.2020||Arrival Nasik Road||Afternoon||Night Stay|
|09.03.2020|| Visit Temples of Panchavati
(by walk or by Auto on your own from Bus parking)
Also have holy bath at Godavari
|Board train from Nasik Road||–||Night|
|10.03.2020||Arrival Chithrakut Dham||Night||Night Stay|
|11.03.2020|| Bathe in Ramghat
Visit temples and Ramayana Sites
|Board train from Allahabad||–||Night|
|12.03.2020||Arrival Varanasi||Early Morning||–|
| Visit: Tulsi Manas Mandir
Where Ramacharitamanasa was written
|13.03.2020||Board train from Varanasi||–||Morning|
| Bathe in Ganges.
Visit Ramayana Sites (BalaKandam)
Chitravan Rama killed Tadaka and to get rid of the sin of killing a woman, though she was a Demon, Lord Rama took bath in BaskarTheertha, also called Rama RekhaGhat, on the banks of the river Ganges. He also worshiped Lord Shiva here and Rama’s foot prints are found here. Rama visited this place after His coronation to perform a Yagna and drew the outlines for the YagaShala. As He used the tip of His arrow to draw the Lines, this place is called Rama RekhaGhat.
|Board train from Buxar||–||Evening|
|Darshan of Baba Brahmeshwar Nath||–||–|
|Board train from Raghunathpur||–||Night|
| Compulsory Train Fresh up
Proceed to Janakpur in Nepal (Mythila)
Visit Birth Place of Sita
Back to Sitamarhi . Arrival
|Board train from Sitamarhi||–||Night|
| Bathe in Sarayu River
Visit temples and Ramayana Sites. (Ayodhya
Proceed to Nandigram. Visit temples and Ramayana Sites
|Board train from Ayodhya||–||Night|
| Holy Bathe in Triveni.
Visit : Hanuman Mandir
Proceed to Shringvenpur. Visit temples and
Ramayana Sites (AranyaKandam) Also visit SitaMardhi
|Board train from Prayag||–||Evening|
|18.03.2020||Arrival Chennai Central||Morning||Morning|
|Arrival Tirunelveli||Night||Tour Ends|
- The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/SZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train. For eg: If halt at Allahabad is not approved by Railways, an alternate halt at Prayag will be requested by IRCTC.
- IRCTC/SZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/SZ.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website http://www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea/coffee, Lunch, Night dinner/tiffin.
Transport: 55 seater Non push back Non AC/similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing is arranged. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall/Dormitory Accommodation.
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Bucket with Mug, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass, etc.
Terms & Conditions
• Passengers have to board and deboard the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
• The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class/ Third AC Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hall type/Hotel accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only. Cost value package.
• Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
• No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
• Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
• It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
• You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
• While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
• There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
• There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
• Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
• In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
• The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
• No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
• Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification, by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
• Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
• Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
• The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
• The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
• The decision of IRCTC/South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Tourism Information & Facilitation Centre
& South Zone Office
7A,The Rain Tree Place, No. 9 Mc Nicholas Road,
Chetpet, Chennai- 600031
Office:.- 044 – 28363726
Mob: 9003140680, 8287931964
Area office – Chennai
9th Floor, Western Wing,
Moore Market Complex, Park Town,
Ph. No: 044-25330512
TIFC – Chennai
TIFC – Madurai
8287931977, 8287932122, 0452-2345757
TIFC – Tiruchchirappali
Area office & TIFC – Coimbatore