Accommodation at Pithapuram Temple

Accommodation at Pithapuram Temple, Guest houses at Pithapuram temple, A/C rooms near Pithapuram Kukkuteshwara Swamy Devasthanam.

There are not many options regarding ac accommodation s in Pithapuram, by the Devasthanam rooms which are very limited in number i.e. 1 A/C room and 8 Non A/C rooms, one can either book their hotel rooms in Kakinada, where there are lot of options or book their rooms at Paduka Mandir, a newly constructed two-storied residential complex for the devotees comprising of 16 rooms, 2 big halls was built in the Samsthan premises with all amenities.

For booking of rooms of the Devasthanam, one can contact or callthe Executive Officer:

KUKKUTESWARA SWAMI DEVASTHANAM
Pithapuram-533450
East Godavari District
Tel: +08869 – 252477
Website: http://www.kukkuteswaraswamypadagaya.com
Email: eopadagaya@yahoo.in

For booking of rooms at Mahasamsthanam:
Temple Authorities Manager,
Sri Pada Vallabha Anaga Datha Kshetram,
Pithapuram-533 450
East Godavari District
Phone No :08869-250855

Write Your Comment

129 Comments

1. M L Karthik says:

I need to book accomodation for 13 devotees who are travelling during the end of this month to Peethapuram and other holy places in the erstwhile AP. Please let me know details of temple accommodation.

Regards,
    Karthik
    9481832619

2. Sitesh Sathe says:

I along with my old age mother

3. Sitesh Sathe says:

I, my old aged mother and tow family member wants to come on 30th July 2015 & till 2nd August I want nearest accommodation so please guide me

4. Yogesh says:

We r arriving at pitapuram on 18th July,looking for accommodation booking .Please help us
    Yogesh
    9248027018

5. Ravindra B Desai says:

We friends of 4 pacs coming pithapuram on 3 Aug 2015.
    Sir, Pl. guide us for accomodation for one night hault.

6. m.chandra sekhar says:

Dear Sir,
    Namasthe,

I want to stay for 3 days for Dhyanam at Pithapuram, the days are 10,11,12 of this month. so,plz guide me to stay there.

thanking you,
    mcsekhar…….

7. Ashwini says:

Dear Sir,

We are coming to Pithapuram on 27th March to 28th March, pl guide us.

Regards,
    Ashwini

8. Anagha Sant says:

Dear Sir,
    My family members(5) want to stay at Pithapuram,near temple so that they can participate in all Poojas right from Kakad Aarati in the dawn.dates-4,5,6,7 March 2016.
    Guide me please.

9. rakhmaji jadhav says:

We had reach on 17th feb2016 at 6.30p.m at samancote. Pithapurr 11 Pearson .we want nearest accommodation.

10. shailesh I gajare says:

SIR WE ARE 5 People including my senior citizen Mother as well as Aunty and his son and driver. we are comming by road so approximately we would be reaching pithapuram temple on 29/05/2016 and we want to halt for one night. Please guide us for the accomodation for 5 people in A/c Room.

11. KULKARNI MAHESH VENKATESH says:

Dear sir ,my family members (6) want to stay at temple at date 11,12,13 July 2016.pls guide me!

12. G.Kanaka Durga says:

Sir I am G Kanaka Durga from Hyd booked our tickets to Pithapuram Sri Pada Sri Vallabha’ Darshan. Arriving at Pithapuram 24th June Friday.stay for 2 days. 24th n 25th June. Please provide boarding for 6 people of family all ladies aged about 50 to 60 yrs. My mail address durgasadineni@gmail.com please confirm me through mail or phone number

13. kedar joshi says:

Good Morning sir,
    We are coming 2 persons at Pithapuram on 18 August 2016 . and we want to stay at pithapuram near Mahasansthanam so that can participate Kakadaarti, in all Poojas . we want to stay 3 days . Date – 18 August To 20 August 2016. I kindly request you to help us near accomodation. and i m waiting your reply given Mobile No.- 8793857584. and email id – kedarj84@gmail.com.

14. Mr Mangesh S Thengal says:

We are two person I.e me and my a nd spouse cooking on dy 11-09-16 to pithapuram pl two persons accommodation self contain room arrange for me two days pl co operate we cooking from mumbai. Pl confirm with me on email. Thanking you Regards
    Mangesh Thengal 9819515534.7021622887

15. Yuraj Ghige, poona, maharashtra says:

we 5 people are comming for shripada shrivallabha at pithapuram on 11 November 2016 and we want 2 rooms for halt. please co-oprite. and hopes for reply.

16. Dilip Zirale says:

Dear Sir, We are coming on 18/09/2016.at samancote at 9.00a.m. We want to hault for one night.We are 6 peoples. Piease Guide us for accomodation for 3 couples i e 6 members.in A/C rooms.or any good accomodation.Thanking you.

17. pralhad tulshiram malekar says:

Respected sir,
    on dte 08/11/2016 we are coming to darshan in evening at 6pm so please you give us room on the date 08/11/2016 to 10/11/2016. we are seven people all r gents. so im requsting that please the room on non-ac

yours faithfully..
    pralhad tulshiram malekar’
    parbhani maharashtra

18. Roopa says:

Dear Sir, we are 4 of us and will be reaching pithapuram on 8th, we need 2 rooms. Kindly book in the name of Roopa.N

Regards
    Roopa

19. Mukund R Kulkarni says:

Dear Sir my self with my spouse i.e 2 persons are coming on 18/10/16 at 8.30 pm i.e night at temple for days i.e 19/10 & 20/10 please provide us one non ac room for that period . We are coming from Nasik Maharashtra.
    with kind regards
    Mukund R Kulkarni
    mobile no. 09420470793

20. Vasant yeshvant kingaonkar says:

Dear sir,
    We are four persons coming to pithapuram for darshan. We will be reaching pithapuram on 3rd November 2016 evening.
    Kindly book one or two rooms in bhaktaniwas for 3 days.
    Please confirm the room booking by return mail.
    Thanks vasant kingaonkar Aurangabad, Maharashtra

21. Mukund R Kulkarni says:

Dear Sir My self Mukund R Kulkarni with my spouse is coming on 18 th oct 16 at 8.30 pm. Please provide accommodation for 3 days i.e. upto 21 st oct 16.
    Please confirm the availability.
    Regards
    Mukund R Kulkarni
    Mob no. 09420470793

22. Vijay Mane says:

Shree gurudev dutta,
    We are coming to darshan on 11.11.16 to 13.11.16. We are two families along with small children.pls give room to us

23. Milind Ekbote says:

we came 1st time at pithapuram darshnam on 5 Nov. with family of total 5 members we stay for two nights pl. give us a ( non a/c) room

24. RGDeshpande says:

We want 1 Ac room for 3 persons on 28/11/2016.We will check out on 29/11. Please you help us

25. Dattatraya sonar says:

We want 2rooms from 9/11/2016 to 11/11/2016 kindly contact if rooms are available we r waiting for reply

26. Namasthet sir says:

Namasthey sir
    I want accommodation
    In pitapuram
    I am coming to temple from
    Nellore
    My email address
    rkjupiter@yahoo.co.in

27. Wman Rao Nyalkalkar says:

Namaskaramulu,

I am coming to Peethapuram with my family on 25-11-2016 by East Coast Express. We are six persons. We need accomodation in Peethapuram. We will check out on 27-11-2016 at 7 AM. we need a A/C or Non A/C room. Kindly contact us. Waaiting for your reply. My Cell No. 9440396148

28. Mr satish vaidya says:

sir,, we want 3 ac room for two days on 28 and 29 nov 16for seven gents persons.kindly know how to book the rooms and get confirmation. yours.contact No. 09404420814

29. Nagesh Pai says:

Greeting Mahasansthanam,

During Deepawali on 30th Oct.16, we had traveled from Vijaywada to Pithapuram taking my old mother to show Shri Sripad Vallab temple.
    However, it was too tiresome and reached at 7.30pm and we reached Kukkuteshwar temple and offered our prayers.
    We could not see anything else and later I came to know from Internet that we missed to see Shri Sripad Vallab temple which we had intended to visit.
    It was very unfortunate and felt bad that I could not show it to my mother, 82 years, who is a great deevotee of the guru all her life.
    Hence I prayed to God that I take her and my wife again to Pithapuram and show the total holy place. I have booked the train from Pune to Samalkota and wish to stay at your Sansthanam.
    We will reach Samalkota on 26th Jan 17 morning and would travel to Pithapuram by rickshaw or a taxi.
    We request for 1 a/c room for 3 of us on 26th and 27th Jan 17 (2 days).
    Request to kindly help us in accommodation. We will checkout earlier morning 28th and has a train from Kakinad to Pune.

Request to do the needful.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Nagesh V Pai

30. kishor popatlal doshi says:

I am comming to Pithapuram with my family friends on 26th Dec 2016 by rail. We are 13 persons i.e. 4 families. We need accomodation in Peethapuram. We will check out on 27th Dec 2016 at 8.00 p.m. Kindly contact us. Waiting for your reply.

thanks

31. adishankar avadootha says:

Dear sir, please book 2rooms for 7 persons coming from vijaywada at today midnight at 28-11-2016.The name of the persom is:Mr.VENKATA SAI NAGA MANI RAO
    Ph. no:9490366477

32. mahesh natu says:

Request for room booking wef 02 DEC to 04 DEC 16 any room

33. Swapnali Rangnekar says:

Dear Sir,
    We are planning to Pithpuram on 27th of February, 2017 for four days. We are 30 memebers and out of this 25 members are above 50 to 60 year old. Sir, can you arrange non ac rooms for us accordingly in Mahasansthanam.
    Hope you will give us positive reply.
    Regards,

Swapnali Rangnekar.
    My email id is smita.rangnekar@yahoo.in
    vjrangnekar@gmail.com
    Mobile no. is 9819415756/9869288822

34. Sudhakar S Patil, Thane Maharashtra says:

Guru Dev Dutta….

We require 4 rooms from 22.02.16 to 27.02.16 for 8 adults

35. Banthia Kailas S says:

Resp sir,
    I m from Maharashtra, I’m willing to come at puthapur on 15th Feb 7.30 pm, and after Pooja we will return back on 16 th Feb 7 pm.
    We R six members, we R requesting for a/ c room,
    In our group there is peteint( my sister), who needs a/ c accommodation.

Kindly reply.

Yours faithfully
    Banthia kailas S
    9423149983

36. Dr.J P BAXI says:

Respected sir,

We are the residents of Karanja lad the birthplace of Shri Nrusinha Saraswati Gurumaharaj. We wish to visit the birthplace and devasthana of shripad Shrivallabha on 7th March2017. We require accommodation for 3 families(seven persons) I therefore request you to book 3 a/c rooms in the name of Dr.J.P.BAXI.We are reaching at Peethapuram on 7th March2017 by 11.00 a.m.
    I will be thankful to you if you extend this favor and avail accommodation in the Bhaktnivas.

37. R k Gadade says:

Dear sir,
    I am coming to pithapuram on 12th feb 2017 at 9.00am. Pl arrange accommodation for my family total 04 person in bhakti was.

38. R k Gadade says:

I with my family ( total 04 person ) coming to pithapuram on 12th feb 2017 at 9.00am and leaving on 13th morning. Required room at devsthan dharmshala.

39. Mrs Shailaja D Vaychal says:

Sir,
    We are to coming Pitapuram on 15thMarch 2017. in the morning. Request to kindly help for accommodation of 2AC rooms for 15th &16March.
    Request to do the needful
    Warm regards
    Shailaja V

40. Sunil Deshpande says:

I came 25/2/2017 .we want one room

41. Punetha says:

Dear sir ..We r 2 of us…husband and wife from Malaysia …coming to pithapuram to take
    Sri padavallahbar’s Darshan today 17th Feb 2017…kindly book 1 room..Thank you . ..Jaya guru datta. .

42. VIJAY govindrao BANGALE NANDED maharashtra says:

Sir, we request you to book 2 A/C or non A/C rooms for 4 persons consisting 2 ladies and 2 gents from 20/02/2017 to 22/02/2017 as we are coming from Nanded {Mah} for darshan. we will check out on 23/02/2017 in the morning.
    please do the needful and advise by mail.
    with regards
    Vijay Bangale
    Mob. 9422171458/ 7218662520

43. Ramchandra Marotirao Pawar says:

Myself and my wife are coming on 26/3/2017,in morning by LTT-Vishakapatnam. We will halt on 26th and 27th march.We will check-out on 27th march by 7pm to 8pm.We need an AC/NON-AC room. Please contact me,my cell no 09421315936/09822111994.Im waiting for your reply.

44. Pradipphadke says:

I wants to visit with my wife 0n 13 08 2017 to 15 08 2017 for darshan
    Pradipphadke
    09426081976

45. Prof. Milind Joshi says:

Sir, we need an AC/NON AC room for three men. We r gonna halt on 18,19,20 & 21th May.
    Please contact me. Here is my cell no. 9423494104.
    I’ll be waiting for ur call.

46. ANIKET GARUD says:

MY NAME IS ANIKET, I M COMING ON 9TH MAY 2017 10 AM PL HELP ME FOR THE AC ROOMS IN TEMPLE.I AM SINGLE PERSON.MY MOBILE NO. IS 9601720796,9503506283.

47. Krishnaraj Jadhav says:

I am visiting Pithapuram on 15/5/2017 to 20/5/2017 5 dyas.We are family of 3 persons.I want to book 1 AC room for 5 days. My Mobile no is 9850814808 . or contact me by emAIL

48. Gaurav Joshi says:

Dear Sir,

We are coming Pithapuram on 23 June 2017 in the morning. Request to you kindly help for accommodation of 3 AC rooms for 23 to 26 June. . .
    Request to do the needful. . .

Warm Regards,
    Gaurav Joshi

49. Mrs.Akshata Sandeep Paranjpe says:

Sir,I am coming from thane(mah) for darshan on 8/6/17.I request you to book 2 a/c or non a/c rooms for 4 persons,myself with my husband,son and my old father.We will halt on 8th and 9th and we will check out on 10th in the morning.My mobile no. is 9867489670.I am waiting for your reply

50. Ganesh Yelane says:

I am coming to Pithapuram with my family on 04-06-17 we are 5 person. We need accomodation in Pithapuram we will Cherie out on 06-06-17 we need AC or non AC room Kindle contact is cell no 9923683066