Vijaya Ganapathi Temple, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad is one of the famous Ganesh Temples in twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. This temple is managed by Sringeri Sharada Peetham.
Located at Sainikpuri in Secundarabad, the temple was constructed in 2004 with the consecration of idols of Sri Vijaya Ganapathi, Sri Sharadamba, Sri Subrahmanya Swamy with Valli and Devasena, Sri Uma Maheswara Swamy, Navagrahas with Mrithyunjaya Lingam as Kshetrapalakudu, Sri Abhaya Anjaneya swamy.
Also a 23 Feet Height Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy idol is special attraction to the devotees. The Devalaya complex is dedicated to Sri Sringeri Jagadguru Mahasamsthanam. Sri Sharada Peetham. Sringeri in the construction stage.
The Moola Yantras for the above Devalayams, Bhupratha Sri Chakram and the main deity of the Mutt Sri Sharadamba and Sri Adi Shankaracharya were brought from Sringeri with the Blessings of H.H. Jagadguru Sankaracharya of Sringeri peetham Sri Sri Sri Bharathi Teertha Maha Swamy Varu.
People of Andhra Pradesh were aware of our temple, since, the importance, speciality of it was telecasted in Zee TV and MAA TV with one hour special programmes on Festival days. Right from the inception of the Temple, in the year 2004, the procedures-of Pooja Vidhanams are followed in line with Sri Sringeri Sharadapeetham, Sringeri.
The main aim is to propagate ‘Sanathana Dharma’ by performing several poojas in the Temple to satisfy the devine needs of the devotees.
- Veda Parayana
- Abhishekam to all the deities
Weekly Special Pujas
- Monday: Sri Umamaheswara Swamy
- Tuesday: Sri Valli devasena Subrahmanya Swamy
- Wednesday: Sri Vijaya Ganapathi
- Friday: Sri Sharadamba
- Saturday: Sri Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy
- Poojas to Navagrahas on all days
- Spl. Rahu Kethu pooja on Tuesday & Sunday.
- Sankata-Hara-Chathurthi Ganapathi Homam on specific day of the month
- Pradosha pooja to Sri Uma Maheswara Swamy
- Navavarna pooja to Sri Sharadamba on full moon day
- Sani Thrayodasi pooja to Sri Saneeswara
- Anniversary celebrations including Kumbabhishekam
- Ratha Yatra: Ratha yathra will be performed on special occasions and Fridays.
- Maha Shivaratri: Laksha Bilwarchana to Umamaheswara swamy, Jwala Thoranam, Mahajyothirlingarchana.
- Vasanta Panchami: To Sri Sharadamba, Saraswathi Homam and Abhishekam to Sri Chakram with Honey.
- Ganapathi Navarathrulu: Nine days with different alankarams to Ganapathi.
- Dassera/Sharannavaratri/Sharada Navarathrulu: Mahabhishekam to Moolavirat’ Sri Sharadamba followed by Nine days of Special Alankarams to Sri Sharadamba , Bala pooja and Suvasini pooja . Including Chandi Homam, Satha Chandi Homam.
- KARTHIKA MASA POOJA: Daily Mahalingarchana, Abhishekam to Lord Uma Maheswara Swamy.
and other homams.
- Veda Sabha : Veda Ghosha from Rugveda, Samaveda,Yejurveda, and Adharvana veda.
- Anna Danam : Once in a month and on every special occasions and festivals.
- Kalyanotsavalu : Sivaparvathi kalyanam, Subrahmanya-valli-Devasena kalyanam, and Seetharama kalyanam (Sri Ramanavami) are also performed every year in the Temple premises.
- Sri Subrahmanya Navaratrulu : Is celebrated for about nine days before Subrahmanya Shasti.
- Pravachanams : Arranged during all important festivals by eminent Vedic scholars.
- Goshala : A black cow with two calves are available in the Temple premises for Go pooja and Gruhapravesas.
Sri Vijaya Ganapathi Devasthanam,
Secunderabad – 500 094.
Sri K.Ranganadh (Pandarinadh), Dharmadhikari
85, Kalyan Gardens,
Secunderabad – 500 094
Phone: +91- 040- 27116298,9394566676
Sri V. Subramanian, Hon’ Manager
5-9-51/72, Kalyan Gardens,
Secunderabad – 500 094
Phone: +91- 040- 27114559
Cell: 961 822 7130
Sri Sainikpuri Sringeri Shankarmutt, Sri Vijaya Ganapathi Devalayam Complex is situated at Sainikpuri, Secunderabad-500 094, about 10 K.M. from Secunderabad Railway Station. 4 K.M. from E.C.I.L.X Roads, and 2 K.M. from Neredmett X Roads.