Vaikuntha Dwara Darshanam at TTD Temples – Vaikunta Ekadashi & Vaikunta Dwadashi are the most sacred days since the devotees get to have Vaikuntha Dwara Darshanam on these days at all Vishnu Temples – prominently in TTD Temples like Tirumala Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple, Appalayagunta Temple, Pattabhiramalayam in Valmikipuram, Sri Kodanda Ramalayam in Chandragiri, Sri Kariyamanikya Swamy temple in Nagari, Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple in Tarigonda, Sri Venugopala Swamy temple in Karvetinagaram, Sri Vedanarayana Swamy in Nagalapuram, Sri Konetiraya Swamy temple in Keelapatla, Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple in Kosuvaripalle etc.
The temple management of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams(TTDs) is all set for yet another mega religious fete of Vaikuntha Ekadai in all its sub-shrines temples on December 21.
SRI KALYANA VENKATESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE, SRINIVASA MANGAPURAM:
The famous temple of Srinivasa Mangapuram is gearing up to host first Vaikuntha Dwara Darshanam it its history as the engineering wing of TTD is doing all round efforts to set up a replica dwaram surrounding the temple as in Tirumala.
After the morning kainkaryams, the sarva darshan will commence to the pilgrims on this auspicious day from 3am onwards on December 21 and from 8:30am on Dwadasi Day. On December 22 there will be chakrasnanam between 8:30am to 9:30am in the temple tank.
While in Appalayagunta, the engineering wing has set up barricading for the additional queue lines as over a lakh pilgrims are expected to visit this temple on these two occasions. The sarva darshan to pilgrims will commence from 4:30am onwards in this famous shrine on Ekdasi day.
Even the temple tank is being spruced up to hold the Chakrasnana Mahotsavam on Dwadasi.
On the other hand, the occasion being auspicious in Srivaishanavaite temples,all the sub-shrines under the aegis of TTD incuding Pattabhiramalayam in Valmikipuram, Sri Kodanda Ramalayam in Chandragiri, Sri Kariyamanikya Swamy temple in Nagari, Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple in Tarigonda, Sri Venugopala Swamy temple in Karvetinagaram, Sri Vedanarayana Swamy in Nagalapuram, Sri Konetiraya Swamy temple in Keelapatla, Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple in Kosuvaripalle etc. have geared up for the mega religious fete.
Apart from the other temples, the outside temples which are under the control of TTD have also set ready for the occasion. Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy in the temple of Upamaka in Vizag will grace the devotees as Sri Ranganatha Swamy along with Sri Devi and Bhu Devi on this occasion.
While Sri Padmavathi Sametha Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple in Peethapuram of East Godavari has also decked up to celebrate the festival in a big way. Like wise the Chennai Information Centre and Bangalore Information centres are also gearing up for the fete.
*Divya darshan (footpath) tokens will be stopped from midnight of December 18 (00::00hrs of December 19) till midnight ofDecember 22 (00::00hrs of December 23).
* VQC re-entry access cards will be stopped from 12 noon of December 19 till midnight of December 22.
* Sarva Darshsn pilgrims will be allowed to compartments for Vaikunta Ekasdas from 10 am onwards on December 20.
* Temporary toilets have been set up in Narayanagiri Gardens in view of pilgrim influx
* Rs.300 darshan ticket holders will be allowed for darshan on Vaikuntha Dwadasi day on December 22 during their allotted time slot from 1pm to 9pm on that day.
* continuous supply of food in annaprasadam complex from 4am of December 20 till midnight of December 21. OnDecember 22 food serving begins at 8:30am in Annaprasadam complex.
* 50thousand butter milk packets will be distributed to pilgrims in queue lines on December 20 and another 50 thousands onDecember 21.
* Continuous supply of food in queue lines on December 21 and 22.
* Non-stop supply of tea, coffee, milk, upma, sambar rice, curd rice in waiting compartments from 4am of December 20onwards.
* Advance booking of rooms have been cancelled.
* No recommendation letter will be accepted and no special privileges for donors.
* Continuous announcements of vacancy of rooms, lockers, luggage centres, darshan timings through Public Address System with time to time updates
* High security arrangements with TTD vigilance, police, srivari sevakulu and scouts.
* Round the clock tonsuring in Kalyanakattas
* Ghat roads will operate 24X7 on those two days.
VERTICAL GARDENS TO BE SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
Apart from the regular floral decorations for Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi, the Garden wing of TTD is coming out with the unique concept of “Vertical Garden” in Tirumala, the brain child of TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Rao.
Garden wing DyDirector Sri Srinivasulu said, the department is planning for longitudinal floral decors in the premises of main temple as it would appeal devotees.
On the other hand, the electrical wing of TTD is also making elaborate illuminations for the occasion.