Swami Shantatmananda is a saint in the Ramakrishna Mission and he is a great scholar and a spiritual personality, and at present, he is administering the Ramakrishna Mission – Delhi Centre.
He worked in the Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Mutt for several years,and he properly administered the affairs of the management, and he has also introduced lot of welfare schemes for the staffs working at the Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Mutt.
Swami Shantatmananda started a social welfare association in Kolkata, called as Sarada Seva Sangha, which is functioning effectively by the women volunteers, and they are providing free food and necessities to the poor.He helped a lot in educating poor students, and he is living as per the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. He used to give religious discourses in various schools, colleges and corporate houses, and invoked the bhakti amongst the people.
Swami Shantatmananda had visited lot of foreign countries for giving divine lectures and also for attending conferences. Swami Shantatmananda apropagated the messages of Swami Vivekananda in Television channels. He is a devotional writer and frequently used to write about devotional matters in spiritual magazines.
1. Live like a tiger, and don’t live like a cat.
2. Human diseases are not permanent. It would be healed quickly by making sincere prayers on the almighty.
3. Don’t trouble yourself by troubling others.
4. Do the noble acts which would please the divine almighty.
5. If you have faith on the god, then there is no need to worry about anything in your life.
6. Control your mind by making constant meditation on the god.
7. Devotion must be there, in order to attain Salvation.
8. Travel your life by following the path of righteousness.
9. God is good.
10. The reason for our sufferings is our attachment with the material objects in the world.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI SHANTATMANANDARE NAMAHA”