Swami Smaranananda is a saint and the president of the Ramakrishna Mission. Smaranananda was born in the year 1929, in a village in Thanjavur in a pious Hindu family.
He received Sanyasa from Swami Shankarananda, and become the administrative head of the Mumbai centre. And after some time, he went to Kolkata Ramakrishna Mission, and served there in various positions, and he also served in the famous education centre run by Ramakrishna Mission located near Belur Mutt, for more than 15 years. In the year 1991, he participated in the affairs of Sri Ramakrishna Mutt, Chennai.
After Swami Atmasthananda, attained samadhi, Swami Smaranananda, had become the president in the year 2017. He was praised by the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Madam for his great contribution in the spiritual field for a long period of time.
He also grants Sanyasa to the spiritual seekers.
1. Musings of a Monk
2. Smriti Smaran Anudhyan
1. Always aim to attain the top position in your career, and work hard for that.
2. Cultivate the habit of praying to the almighty regularly.
3. The only way to get rid from our problems is to chant the names of the god.
4. Remove the weakness in your body through your mental strength.
5. Don’t feel that you are not healthier, since feeling yourself as a weak person, would make you to become permanently weak.
6. Always maintain patience over others.
7. Love others, so that you will also be liked by others.
8. Remove the tears of the sufferers, and show sympathy on each and every living being in the earth.
9. Forgive your enemies and show your kindness even to them.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SWAMI SMARANANANDARE NAMAHA”