Kumbha Lagna (Aquarius Ascendant) is the eleventh among 12 Lagnas (Ascendants) in Hindu Astrology. Here are the predictions for Kumbha Lagna in 2017-2018 year…
Please note that these predictions are based on your Lagna (Ascendant), not on your Moon sign (Chandra Rashi) or Sun sign (Surya Rashi). The predictions given here are generalised ones not personalised predictions, before arriving to any conclusion, please make sure to consider your personal horoscope.
And also note that negative results or positive results, at least predictions, depend on your present period (Dasha) and present sub period (antardasha) of planets.
Planetary Positions in 2017-2018 for Kumbha Lagna
- Guru / Brihaspati (Jupiter) – Guru will be in 8th house until September 2017. Later moves into 9th house.
- Shani (Saturn) – Shani will be in 10th house till it moves into 11th house on 26 January 2017 (Shani Sadesati begins – Initial phase of Shani Sadesati).
- Rahu – Rahu will be in 7th house till mid 2017 and then moves into 6th house.
- Ketu – Ketu will be in 1st house till he moves into 12th house in the mid of 2017.
2017 is very auspicious and progressive for Kumbha Lagna natives those who are into technical field, financial transactions and research work. If you are preparing for any competitive exam then success is apparent.
This is the right time to begin new projects and you will get good rewards during the mid year period. Try to be diplomatic while dealing with issues at your work place. You have have overall good fortune throughout the year but year end may bring some troubles.
This year, Kumbha Rashi natives will have ups and downs in finance. Over expenses and losses are the major concern for you. Balancing thing is along with the expenses and losses, income will also increase few folds.
Jupiter’s position in your 8th house will lead you to face the risk of obesity and weight related issues. Diabetes, Liver related ailments, Joint pain, etc trouble you for a short time. Maintaining proper diet plan and suitable physical exercise will help you get rid of these issues.
Keep calm and be prepared for nasty atmosphere at home. But don’t indulge in arguments. Relationship with your spouse may not remain cordial and there would be misunderstandings and troubles between both of you.
- Perform Shanti Japa for malefic planets like Rahu, Jupiter, Moon and Sun.
- Visit temples frequently and donate some Dakshina to the Brahmin.
- Help poor students.