Swami Sarvanand Saraswati is a great saint who has formed lot of welfare organizations for the goodness of the people.
Swamiji started many projects for the welfare of the poor students. He raised the standard of living of the women and poor people, and motivated them in their path. He is a spiritual person, and considered as a great Shiva devotee.
He is a post graduate in Arts, and is the founder of Bhajan movement in New Delhi. He used to perform regular bhajans in praise of Lord Krishna Paramathma, with a group of his followers. He is the founder of the Mahashakti Peeth Ashram located at Delhi. The Ashram is started for social and religious purpose.He built the Ashram and the Sarveshwar Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva at 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.In the Ashram, meditation halls, Ayurveda dispensaries, and a spiritual library are available.
His main purpose of establishing organizations is as follows:
1. To take care of the mankind in the social, cultural and spiritual fields without any caste or gender discrimination.
2. To help the mentally challenged people,by providing sufficient food, and giving proper medical treatment to them.
3. To conduct Yoga, meditation and Vedic classes for the welfare of the devotees.
4. To open Hospitals and to provide subsidized canteen facilities, for the benefit of the poor people.
5. To regularly conduct religious discourses.
6. To guide the people in the spiritual path, by publishing various spiritual books on Hinduism.
7. To develop the “KRISHNA BHAKTI SPIRIT” among the people.
Let us praise the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI SARVANANDARE NAMAHA”