Navadhanya are the nine grains used in Navagraha Puja as a part of Grihapravesh, Navagraha Shanti Homams, Havans, and many other Hindu pujas and rituals. The list of Navadhanya includes Bengal Gram, Wheat, Horse Gram, Green Gram, Rice, White beans, Black Seasame seeds, Chic Peas, Black Gram.
- Bengal Gram is offered to Jupiter (Guru / Brihaspati)
- Wheat is offered to Sun (Surya)
- Horse Gram is offered to Ketu
- Green Gram is offered to Mercury (Budha)
- Rice is offered to moon (Chandra / Soma)
- White beans is offered to Venus (Shukra)
- Black Sesame is offered to Shani (Saturn)
- Chic peas or Chickpea is offered to Mars (Mangal / Kuja)
- Black Gram is offered to Rahu
In some regions the Navadanya are rice, wheat, thoor dal, moong dal, chana dal, rajma, sesame, urud dal, horse gram.