In 2021, Makara Sankramanam is on 14 January 2021, Thursday, Shukla Paksha Pratipada in Paush Month (Pushya Masam). Makara Sankramana takes place at Shravana Nakshatra, Vajra Yoga and Bava Karana. The exact time of Sri Surya Bhagawan’s transit in Uttarashada Nakshatra 2nd Pada (Makara Rashi) is – 8.15 AM, 14 January 2021.
Name of Sankranti Purusha – ‘Manda’
Vahana (Vehicle) of Sankranti Purusha – Simha Vahanam (Lion)
Sri Sarvari Nama Samvatsara Makara Sankranti Purusha is ‘Angeerasa Gothrodbhava’ (belongs to Angeerasa Gothra) and Manda Namadheya (Named as Manda).
Results of Sankranthi or Makara Sankranti phala (Makara Sankranthi Predictions 2021)…..
The Lord arrives with the name of Manda, by bathing with Nimba Patra, by applying Kasturi Gandha Lepanam, dressing with White Vasthra, taking Punnaga flowers in hand, adorning with Manikya Abharana (Ruby ornaments), eating Cooked Rice in golden bowl, holding Bhilundini Ayudham as weapon, taking Shwetha Chhatram in hand, riding Simha Vahana (Lion), Chirunagavu Mukha (smiling faced), and leading towards the east side.
According to Makara Sankranti Purusha Aagamanam and Makara Sankranti Punya Vela, the following are the predictions for this year..
- The Ministry of Defence, Home Affairs and the organisations govern the security of our country controls the anti-social elements who stoke fear in the minds of people. Government organisations should take stringent action against such anti-social and anti-humanity moves. (Crackdown on Terror outfits? / Surgical Strikes on terror camps?).
- The authorities will control the women who pollute the minds and create problems in the society.
- Healthy atmosphere will prevail in society. There would be excessive yield in agriculture.
- The Medicine or the treatment will be discovered for some crucial diseases.
- Wild animals will come into residential areas and create ruckus among people.
- The prices of Coconuts will increase drastically.
- The number of people who die of hunger and starvation will decrease.
- The culprits will get fullest punishment.
- Fire accidents and fear of diseases will prevail.
- On the whole, this year the anti-society people like thieves, terrorists and tax-evaders will be punished. The intelligence departments, defense ministry and police will prevent the unlawful activities which can defame the government.
On 14 January 2021, Makara Sankranthi, Pitru tharpana vidhi and Pitruhitha Mahadi Vamshavriddhi Homams are performed. Charity of gold, silver, rice, food items, vegetables, pumpkins, fruits, etc.. is a good deed.