Dhanu Rashi Shani Transit Predictions 2020-2023 | Sagittarius Saturn Transit Results | Dhanussu Sani Peyarchi

Dhanu rashi or Dhanussu rashi is the 9th among 12 Rashi systems in Hindu Astrology and all other Astrology theories. The predictions for Shani Transit (Saturn Transition) from Dhanu Rashi (Sagittarius) to Makara Rashi (Capricorn) are given here for the natives of Sagittarius or Dhanu rashi.

In 2020-2023 periods, Shani transits into Makara Rashi (Capricorn). Shani is the Planet which spends longest time in each zodiac than any other graha in our Navagrahas.

On 24 January 2020 at 9.50 AM, Shani enters into Makara Rashi by stepping into Uttarashada Nakshatra. Shani becomes retrograde on 11 May 2020.

Effects of Shani Transit 2020-2023 on Dhanu Rashi

For Dhanu Rashi natives, this Saturn Transit is going to be a very good phase. This transit marks the beginning of third 2.5 years of Sade Sati Shani (Sade Sati = 7.5 years of Shani).

Saturn Transit into 2nd sign will bring mixed results. Loss of wealth, financial problem, deceived by others, becomes obstinate, quarrels, unhappiness, danger of loss in business, efforts are not fructified, expenditure is more than income, mental tension and eye problems, obstacles in every sphere of life.

Financial Status / Money Matters

For Dhanu Rashi natives this is a good transit in financial terms. Do not hesitate to tell that you won’t give loans or credits to anyone. Loss of wealth is on cards.

Theft may also a reason for dearth of money. Sometimes you may get a situation of selling off properties like land and house. Additionally, during these transactions, due to your lack of understanding others you may get cheated.

The year 2020 will not be as good as you have expected it to be. Once 2021 begins, you will relieved from all the bad debts and income flow will be increased. Shani and Guru will be in very good position in 2021 and 2022 for Dhanu Rashi natives.

In 2021-2022, Dhanu rashi natives will have surplus money. It will be an excellent time to move into a new and bigger house.

Career / Business

In 2020, Dhanu Rashi natives can expect relocation / transfer in their professional front. There is a possibility of some issues with superior officers / senior colleagues. They may do some enquiries against you. Be careful about this.

For private employees, job security is the major issue. Do not break any rule. Continue your work with utmost patience and dedication.

In business, you can witness a slight dip in growth. If you have habit of giving credit or loan to your customers or clients, then it’s the time to stop it. Sometimes you will think to change business, but it’s not a good time for that.

Once you reach 2021, over all it will turn the ships into positive side.

Education / Learning / Studies

Dhanu Rashi students may suffer from some adverse effects though this transit should fetch mixed results. You will be disappointed with your average results. To avoid this, you have to make study plans and prepare accordingly.

Luck also will not support you completely. Your results will fall short of your expectations.

Lack of concentration, distraction and lack of dedication may bring out the bad results for you. Keep distance from bad friendships and bad habits. Over all its a mixed results transit for Dhanu Rashi students.

Family Life / Marriage

You may face critical issues in domestic front. Health of one of your family member will become your major concern in 2020. Legal issues may also spring up. You may face legal issues in family related or property related affairs.

2021 and 2022 will be good years for Dhanu rashi natives in relationship terms. Family disputes will disappear overnight.

Health

Health wise, it is not a good time for Dhanu Rashi natives. Dwitiya Shani will create some or the other health problem for you.

You need to take good care of your health. Take care of your diet. You need to have health check-up regularly since during this period there is a possibility of sudden collapse of health.

If you are suffering from any ill-health since some time, then its a time to take care of health even with more sensitively. Be attentive and careful while driving vehicles.

Remedies

Due to Shani’s presence in 2nd house (Dwitiya Rashi), you may not enjoy the entire aspect of luck. To mitigate the negative effects and to get auspicious results you need to do..

Mantra Jaap:

“OM PRAAM PREEM PRAUM SAH SHANAISCHARAYA NAMAHA”

Chant the above mantra at least 108 times a day or 108 times on Saturdays.

Ratna Dharana / Rudraksha Dharana

Wear Seven Mukhi Rudraksha in locket / chain on Monday or any shubh muhurat.

Puja / Vrat

1. Do Shiva Upasana. Offer Jalabhishekam to Lord Shiva at least on Mondays. Chant ‘Mahamrityunjaya Mantra’
  2. Do Hanuman Pujan. Do Sundarakanda Parayana on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
  3. Worship the Peepal Tree (Ashwattha Vriksha) and water it daily. Offer Deeparadhana on Saturdays.

Saturn Transit Phases – Retrograde & Combust phases

Saturn in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 24 January 2020 to 11 May 2020

Saturn Retrograde in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 11 May 2020 to 29 September 2020

Saturn in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 29 September 2020 to 21 January 2021

Saturn in Shravana Nakshatra: 21 January 2021 to 23 May 2021

Saturn Retrograde in Shravana Nakshatra: 23 May 2021 to 11 October 2021

Saturn in Shravana Nakshatra: 11 October 2021 to 17 February 2022

Saturn in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 17 February 2022 to 28 April 2022

Saturn in Dhanishta Nakshatra:: 28 April 2022 to 5 June 2022 (Kumba Rashi)

Saturn Retrograde in Dhanishta Nakshatra (Kumba Rashi): 28 April 2022 to 14 July 2022

Saturn Retrograde in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 14 July 2022 to 23 October 2022

Saturn in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 23 October 2022 to 16 January 2023

Write Your Comment

124 Comments

1. BALAJI says:

my name is balaji date of birth is 08-nov-1964 time around at 12 noon place of birth karimnagar dist,DHANU rashi MOOLA nakshatram in my rashi when SHANI WILL ENDS ?

2. nisha says:

My brother dob is 20-10-1985 name Dhaval Shah.. sadi satti is on..til when it wil b going on as he is facing lots of financial problm

3. Sharad says:

Your support will be of greatest help to him.

You can ask your hubby to put ’til oil’ on shani god every saturday.

4. K puja Rani says:

Born in 18.6.1981.my name is puja. Dhanur raashi moola nakshatra. My health is not good, financially also lots of problems .cant do vrats due to health problems. Wat can I do.

5. Raju says:

A nice advise I got and is very easy also but v have to follow it

6. DEBABRATA PAL says:

Pray Durga Mata twice in a day. Don’t get upset, go on putting continuous effort, things will come in your control. I am also in sani sadesathi phase. I have not lost my confidence, suffering badly but things are not out of control. With great difficulty things come in my control. Don’t wear any stones or gems only pray mataji.

7. Vishnu Bhat says:

I was born on 27th September, 1963 and presently I am having Sadesati. Could you kindly guide me the period when this will be through. What poojas I need to perform to please Shani.

8. Jitesh Kumar subudhi says:

I am facing lots of difficulties since 2011.I don’t understand what to do. Kindly help me or suggest me how to get rid off from these difficulties and when my sani sade sati started .
    My DOB is 9.12.1972 morning 8 am.
    Kindly help me sir.

9. Dharmishtha Mistry says:

Hi I am Dharmishtha running a business from last 6 years but from 2014 I am facing problem in terms of capital. Now it’s too much for me. I have loan to pay the bank in large amount. According to instalment I am not able to pay because business has really gone down. Pls advise me what to do. I am doing my pray routine everyday including 9 jap mama human and Shiv and ganpati chalisa with surya nsmskar and Shiv aradhna everyday. Night time listen duty bavni and Shiv tandav stotra. My birth time in evening on 19 September 1980

10. Anjali.Pisharody says:

Thanks for this information.very useful article with guidelines. Will sadhesati continue till 2020 December.?what is the exact duration.

11. BHAVESH PUROHIT says:

Hello panditji, sadar namaskar. My name is Bhavesh Purohit. Porbandar (Gujarat) is my home town and currently working at Savarkundla which also belongs to Gujarat state. I have government job. Life is also good. I am trying for my transfer since long but now I find it harder. I have used all the possible sources for my transfer but nothing is happening. I want to know how long would I have to wait for my transfer.

12. Behaves shah says:

My name is bhavesh birth date is 8/12/72 how is 2018 safe sat I vlog effect too much then what’s the remedy

13. c vmohan rao says:

during my birthtime sadesathi was there feb 7 1956. so now its 3 time someone is telling that 3r phae saturn wil take my life. Istcorrect? remedy?

14. ajaz qureshi says:

Dear sir my date of birth is 25/7/1953 i am going in finanacial and family problem withmy 3 grown up children.and at this age my 2nd wife is pregnant and my childrens are very upset and also facing a property problem where a person trying to cheat me please predict how things will be settled

15. Seethamraju. Rama Krishna says:

My name is Rama Krishna Born 23/11/1979 at 2am. I am facing lot of financial problems. When i will settle please suggest.

16. Raj P V says:

Dhanu raahi bad time started from 2012. Why?

17. bhadresh says:

I have a question.I am born on 14th. February (Aquarian ? ) , and Rashi is Dhanu and Nakshatra is Moola ( Saggitarius ?).
    I am confused. Can anyone help in understanding what is applicable while reading the above?

• lokesh jha says:

pl understand that hindu astrology and western astrology are different . your sun sign is aquarius but your moon sign is dhanu . there is no contradiction. pl read above with ref to your moon sign ie dhanu rashi

18. Venkata Srinivasulu says:

Sir Venkata Srinivasulu from Andhra Pradesh date of birth 20-Aug-1972 at 20:00 hrs, facing lot difficulties in my life sold house without any reason, no peace of mind. Now would like new house construction from 21-Dec-2018, is it right time and will things workout. Pls advice. Regards GV Srinivasulu gvsrinivas1972@gmail.com & 9676496444

19. Reddy says:

Sick of life. Feels like my whole life is a continuous Sade Sati.

20. Sangeetha says:

Hi sangeetha from Bangalore my date of birth is 26.05.1986 time 3.10 pm Monday poorvashada nakshatra .. Could you pls tell me do I have a chance of having baby in 2021 ….

21. S Rajeshwari says:

What about Moola Nakshatram?

22. Sangeetha says: