Dalabhya is an ancient Vedic Rishi and he is mentioned in Upanishads, Puranas and in other holy texts. He appears before the Pandavas during the Mahabharata war, and received blessings from the great Lord Krishna. His descendants contain the Dalabhya gotra and they are living in some parts of North India.During his period, he used to converse with the sages like Shilak and Pravahana about the glory of Lord Krishna.
Rishi Dalabhya had disciples and his divine teachings are famous among the Vedic scholars, and he was praised for his great Krishna Bhakti, and he also had preached about the greatness of Lord Krishna among his disciples, and he was considered as a noble Rishi. He is a devotee of both Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva, and got good knowledge in Vedas, Shastras and Ithihasas.
1. No human being would get happiness in their life without worshipping the god.
2. We should recite the names of the god, and we should express our faith and true love on the almighty.
3. It is our main duty to give happiness to our parents.
4. Don’t move with the bad people and instead of that always be in the company of saintly people.
5. Uplift the downtrodden and the poor in their life.
6. Geeta and Bhagawatam must be regularly read in order to attain the path of righteousness.
7. Make money only through honest means and don’t cheat others.
8. The relationship between a devotee and the god is like that of a mother and son.
9. Love is abundant with the god.
10. Our existence in this world is useless without knowing about the greatness of the Lord.
11. He sincerely protects those who surrender themselves at his feet.
12. He has given salvation for innumerable souls in the past.
Let us worship the great rishi and be blessed.
“JAI RISHI DALABHYA NAMAHA”