Sant Chaturdas Ji Maharaj was a great saint and he was born in Rajasthan before five hundred years. He healed the diseases of the patients, especially for the patients who suffers from Paralysis, Nervous disorders and orthopedically handicapped. Most of the sick people are visiting this temple, and would circumambulate the temple for seven times, and due to that, the severity of the diseases would be reduced to a certain extent.
Chaturdas temple, also called as Butati Dham temple, is situated in Nagaur in Rajasthan, and still lot of people are coming here for curing their diseases and to get all kinds of prosperity in their life.
‘Chaturdas Ji Maharaj’ used to worship Mata Durga as his main deity. Chaturdas was born in the Charan Clan, and he is a spiritual saint, and contains super natural powers. During his period, he cured the diseases of the people, and made them to live happily and peacefully in their life.
Even today lot of people are visiting his holy temple, especially on Ekadashi and Dwadashi, in order to get the grace of Saint Chaturdas Maharaj. A festival is celebrated in this temple, on the Shukla Paksha of every month. Morning Aarti starts at 5.30 AM. Free food and shelter facilities are provided to the visiting pilgrims by the temple management.
1. Follow simplicity, adjustability and flexibility in your life.
2. Consider every one as equal and don’t differentiate people with regard to their caste, creed, gender and religion.
3. God is only one, and through him, his various incarnations are formed.
4. Remove the five evils such as Ego, Anger, Greed, Attachment and Lust.
5. Search for a suitable spiritual guru, and then, get the Spiritual guidance from him.
6. God is formless, and he can be easily approached by anyone through sincere prayers and constant meditation.
7. Share your food with others, and act softly with everyone.
8. Remove the tears of the sufferers and provide proper help to them.
9. Take care of your family, and don’t save too much of money, since everything is perishable in this world.
10. Perform regular prayers and meditation.
Let us worship the great saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI CHATURDAS JI MAHARAJ NAMAHA”