Business Muhurat 2022 | Auspicious dates & Time for Starting Business in 2022

Business Muhurat or Vipani Muhurat is an auspicious time for starting business. Here is the list best Businesss Muhurtha in 2022 for starting business and extending it.

These muhurtham dates are calculated by standard Panchangams of India. The Nakshatra (star), lagnam (Ascendent), and the time for best vipani muhurtha are given in the list of Business Muhurat 2022.

Vipani Muhurat is applicable for not only starting business but also for all financial, technical, and other money-related issues of the business. The muhurtham date and time may vary according to the Nakshatra and Janm Kundli of the person who are responsible for the business.

It is common practice to open a shop or business house inviting friends and relatives at an auspicious Muhurtha, after conducting Pooja and lighting a lamp.

The important conditions for election of auspicious time for Opening a shop, applied in Hindupad are as follows: Auspicious week days, Auspicious Nakshatra, Auspicious Tithi, Auspicious Nityayogas, Auspicious Karana, etc.

Apart from these common Panchanga shuddi checks, the general astrological quality based on the horoscope for the moment is also analysed. Also, the factors such as Solar and Lunar eclipses, Sankranti and Sandhyakalam  are  considered during the Muhurtha search.

There are variations in regional practices for selecting Muhurtha for opening a shop. You are advised to take these factors also into consideration while selecting a Muhurtha from the list of time slots provided by Hindupad.

For Customised and personalised Business Starting Muhurtham, write to hindupad@gmail.com with subject line of ‘Business Starting Muhurat’. Please note that this is a paid service..

Business Muhurat in January 2022 | व्यापार आरम्भ मुहूर्त जनुअरी २०२

22 January 2022, Saturday – Krishna Chaturthi. Poorva Phalguni – Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra. Shubh Muhurat = 11 AM to 1.30 PM. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesh rashi, mithun rashi, karka rashi, simha rashi, tula rashi, vrischik rashi, dhanu rashi, kumbh rashi, meena rashi.

23 January 2022, Sunday – Krishna Panchami. Uttara Phalguni – Hasta Nakshatra. Meena Lagna – Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesh rashi, vrishabha rashi, karka rashi, simha rashi, kanya rashi, vrischika rashi, dhanu rashi, makar rashi, meena rashi.

Business Muhurat in February 2022 | व्यापार आरम्भ मुहूर्त फरवरी २०२

5 February 2022, Saturday – Shukla Panchami. Uttarabhadra – Revati Nakshatra. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of vrishabha rashi, mithun rashi, karka rashi, kanya rashi, tula rashi, vrischika rashi, makar rashi, kumbha rashi, meena rashi.

6 February 2022, Sunday – Shukla Shashti. Revati Nakshatra. Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of vrishabha rashi, mithuna rashi, karka rashi, kanya rashi, tula rashi, vrischika rashi, makar rashi, kumbha rashi, meena rashi.

7 February 2022, Monday – Shukla Saptami. Ashwini Nakshatra. Meena Lagna. Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesha rashi, mithuna rashi, karka rashi, simha rashi, tula rashi, vrischika rashi, dhanu rashi, kumbha rashi, meena rashi.

10 February 2022, Thursday – Shukla Navami. Rohini Nakshatra. Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesha rashi, vrishabha rashi, karka rashi, simha rashi, kanya rashi, vrischika rashi, dhanu rashi, makar rashi, meena rashi.

14 February 2022, Monday – Shukla Trayodashi. Pushya Nakshatra. Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of vrishabha rashi, mithuna rashi, karka rashi, kanya rashi, tula rashi, vrischika rashi, makar rashi, kumbha rashi, meena rashi.

19 February 2022, Saturday – Krishna Tritiya. Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra. Meena Lagna. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesha rashi, vrishabha rashi, karka rashi, simha rashi, kanya rashi, vrischika rashi, dhanu rashi, makar rashi, meena rashi.

21 February 2022, Monday – Krishna Panchami. Chitra Nakshatra. Abhijit Muhurat. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of mesha rashi, vrishabha rashi, mithuna rashi, simha rashi, kanya rashi, tula rashi, dhanu rashi, makar rashi, kumbh rashi.

Business Muhurat in March 2022 | व्यापार आरम्भ मुहूर्त मार्च २०२

4 March 2022, Friday – Abuj Muhurat, Phulera Dooj. Uttarabhadra Nakshatra. This muhurat is auspicious for the natives of vrishabha rashi, mithun rashi, karka rashi, kanya rashi, tula rashi, vrischika rashi, makar rashi, kumbha rashi, meena rashi.

Write Your Comment

183 Comments

1. Bhagwan Manglani says:

NEW OFFICE OPENING DATE REQUIRED

2. Bhagwan Manglani says:

NEW OFFICE OPENING DATEs REQUIRED ( October 2016 )

3. Laxmi narayan says:

Pls new and best business moharat

4. Suprotik hazra says:

I want to open automobile workshop in 17 january 2017 is this good date fir opening pl tell me

5. ramniwas says:

sir m gold silver ka shop open kar rah hu tirupthi m vo area ka name renigunta h mourths ka time table batho sir tnq

6. jaikumar says:

moving business location within same city (Houston, USA) end of October or November. please suggest good days and time for it. Thank you

7. Rajesh Chetwani says:

Mera DOB 26/02/1978 morning 7.00am. Mein 9 February 2017 ko medical store ki opening karna chata hu plz tell me is right time or not

8. sankarsana pradhan says:

sir
    I want to start a business in bhubaneswar by November month in the name of M/S.S N P ENTERPRISES fire and safety engineers i need your help
    thanks

9. pallavi says:

18 Nov muhurtham ok. Can you give urs timing

10. Arun Kumar says:

me Arun Kumar
    DOB-17/09/1987
    me September 2017 me kapde ki dukan kholna chahta hu please sahi time or day bataye

11. Pramod narayan mishra says:

As per your calender 09dec 2016 is the day for startinf new buisiness but time is not mention please let me know on my email

12. madhav says:

Hi I want to open an mattress and mattress products trading shop in december 4/5/9 as per your dates.
    So kindly suggest me the muhurat dates which is suitable for us. Company registration is on my wife name MUKTESHWARI DOB:23/03/1987, firm M/S.SIDDIVINAYAK TRADERS.
    I am Madhav rao chape DOB:15/07/1989.
    Kindly assist us.
    Looking forward for your kind reply.

Regards,
    Madhav

13. Dileep mehta says:

Dear sir ,mai new business start karna chahta hu please tell me 5dec to 15 dec 2016

14. sanjeev says:

I want start new bussines in december at hyd.pl. help the best day in december month

15. Rajesh says:

Sir my name Rajesh,I want open a new shop plz tell me best date nd time

16. deepak says:

Hi sir mujhe January2017 me new shop open krni h koi acha murth send kro please

17. deepak says:

Hi sir mujhe January2017 me new shop open krni h koi acha murth date and best time
    send kro please

18. Kuber sahu says:

Mandate ji my name Kuber sahu. I’m planning New business start. Japanese food outlets.p please give me which date OK for me.

19. shyni reghu says:

Sir I am shyni. my nakshtra is anizham. I want to open a new shop. Sir please tell me best date and time

20. Mahantesh Ronad says:

My dob on 23 Nov 1981
    Started business venture on 13 th Jan 2017 in mumbai. This date I have chosen from your site. Please describe whether I have chosen right. Thank you in advance

21. Vijay Gupta says:

Hello Sir,

My name is Vijay Gupta, DOB – 21/04/1984 at 08:05 am, from Dahanu Road(Maharashtra). Am going to start Dairy business with buffaloes. Please tell me good day & time between 17/01/2017 to 15/02/2017 for business.

22. Gopi kumar Gupta says:

Sir please tell me subh date. for medical opening February 2017. Deoghar Jharkhand.

23. Kirti ub says:

Hello sir,
    Me n my husband are doctors in town place n starting our small clinic….Can u tell us murut in month of March 2017….. I m Feb 19 born n my husband is June 9 th born.

24. Harish kumar says:

Hiii I am starting a business of bhoomi estates and interiors with bhoomi tour and travels in March it’s in k r pram my date of birth is 23/11/977 ashwini nakshatra and mesha rasi plss tell me a date in March and 2017which day and time so it will be aspious for me

25. Aditya Agarwal says:

Sir, I want open a new restaurant business in April , shop name is my grand mother name,and proprietor is my self Aditya agarwal dob is 31july94, please tell me at least 2-3day best muhurat.

26. Sanjay Kumar says:

I am start a new business for medicine. Please tell me a Best time & Dated.

27. Deepak says:

Sir I want start a cab business in this month in banglore my name is deepak.m place give a date and time and good name we starting in pantership

28. V.Ramadevi says:

I am doing a job in insurance company as a financial advisor.i am generally to talk with the people.i want to know ,Wich days and times r the best to success in my job.

29. Gopalakrishnan V m says:

I want to start business in may /June of 2017. My DOB is 1/9/1964. Port Blair. Please give me best date.

30. Ravindra says:

Hello Guruji, I am planning to start business related to medical equipment, please suggest me time and date to start, and puja vidhi vidhan. My birth date is 09/07/1973. Thank you.

31. Govindaraj says:

Auspicious day in this month ( july 2017) for opening a building traders shop

32. Sanjeev says:

My name is sanjeev
    I want to start apple harvesting. Please tell me shubh muhhurat in July 2017 when will I start

33. vinod kapoor says:

which are the best datest in coming months for greh parvesh
    vinod kapoor dob 29.07.51 tob 10.40 pm
    neelam kapoor dob 27.06.57 00.30 am

34. Dr sangeeta kumari agrawal says:

Busyness starting muhuratam

35. prasanta kumar pandey says:

2 august 2017 ko …subha ke kis time new shop kholna chahiye..

36. amit sharma says:

Sir, i want to open a restaurant on 4.9.17, please instruct it will be fruitful for me or not.

Regards,
    Amit Sharma
    Birth Date 4.10.1973 at 7.43 Am
    Birth place = Kanpur. U.p.

37. Srikrishna Agarwal says:

Srikrishna Agarwal m/sYASHVI international Ranchi.
    My shop is ready to open.my query is “could I open the shop in bhado”.I got opinion from my nearest and dearest fifty fifty.
    One more clarification before starting renovation work or civil work I did puja on auspious day Rath yatra. Now you please clear I m in dilemma.

38. Anup kumar Saha says:

Sir, I am Anup Kumar Saha, DOB : 08.05.1970 at 12:45pm from Barishal district, Bangladesh. I want to start a new dealership business (Soyabean oil, mustered oil, wheat, rice, sugar, salt, bottle water etc.). My business name SAAD ENTERPRISE. So kindly suggest me which days and times are the best to success in my business.
    Looking forward for your kind reply.
    Best Regards
    Anup Kumar Saha
    email : saadenterprise71@gmail.com

39. MANU says:

Join a world class buisness, equal opportunity to everyone contact mr. MANU SHARMA 8961226689

40. Srihari says:

Guruji Namaskar, my name G.N.Srihari my DOB 14/07/1975 and I want to start small readymade garments business from home for time being in this month as I read 23 sep 17 is good day, so at what time should I start the pooja and business kindly advice me

41. Pravallika says:

Hi Sir my name is lakshmi pravallika. I want to open an beauty Parlour in this month.y nakshtra is purvabadta 2nd padam. So could you please tell me which date and time is favourable for my new Parlour opening.

42. Tracy Basner says:

Hello my name is Tracy Basner dob 5/7/67 my business partner Sandra Wilson dob 4/14/67 . We are opening a beautiful salon/spa and would like to know what days and times around November 15th would be most auspicious time to open our doors for business. Thank you so much

• Ayesha says:

Sir, My name is ayesha. DOB 11/10/1995, i hope to startnew cake business. Can i do the business successfuly? If i can Kindly give me best time and date start the new business.
      Thank you.

43. Abhishek Mishra says:

Date to open clinic?

44. pradeep chandran says:

kindly say best time to star new office in november 1st 2017

45. Kanchan Katyain says:

My name is Kanchan Katyain. I want to open a restaurant in 2018 in Jan. Pls tell me shubh muharat and suitable date.

46. V.g.asha says:

Hai I’m v.g.asha like to start pre School in 2018 April With friends please let me know auspicious day to open the school

47. JAGADEESHWARAN says:

I am planning to open a music school by the end of this november or beginning of December 2017. Kindly suggest me some auspicious dates and timings.
    Thanks and regards
    JAGADEESHWARAN

48. Ekta bhardwaj says:

My name ekta bhardwaj….I want open readymade garments shop in Nov.2017….
    Plz suggest good date nd timming…
    And which best words starts my new business

49. Kavita Sinha says:

मैं कविता सिन्हा, अपना नया व्यवसाय 30/11/2017 को शुरू करना चाहता हूँ। कृपया कर उस दिन व्यवसाय शुरू करनो का शुभ समय के बारे में बताएँ। धन्यवाद

50. Raja Sujantha Sekar says:

Sir I want to start bussiness in this month any excellent date is there sir I am belong to Kumba rasi purathathi nashtharim kaniya laghanam sir