Here is the list of best days & Nakshatrams for Hanuman Puja in each month. In Chaitra Month, Pushya Nakshatra is the auspicious Nakshatra for Hanuman Puja. Like that, there are 12 Nakshatrams that are highly meritorious for Hanuman Puja in each month.
The list of auspicious Nakshatras & Tithis in each month…
- Chaitra Month – Pushya Nakshatra
- Vaishakh Month – Aslesha Nakshatra & Krishna Paksha Dashami — > Hanuman Jayanti
- Jyeshta Month – Magha Nakshatra, Shukla Paksha Dwitiya & Shukla Dashami
- Ashada Month – Rohini Nakshatra
- Shravan Month – Shravan Purnima
- Bhadrapada Month – Ashwini Nakshatra
- Ashwin Month – Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Kartik Month – Dwadashi
- Margashirsha Month – Shukla Paksha Trayodashi
- Paush Month – Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Magha Month – Ardra Nakshatra
- Phalgun Month – Punarvasu Nakshatra
The Sundays coincide with Hasta Nakshatra or Mrigashirsha Nakshatra are also considered highly auspicious for Hanuman puja.
Purvabhadra Nakshatra is Janma Nakshatra of Lord Hanuman. It is also auspicious.
Every Saturday and Tuesday, Hanuman is offered special pujas.
Amavasya which comes on Monday (Somvati Amavasya) is another highly auspicious day for Hanuman Puja.
‘Vaidhruti Yoga’ is the highly auspicious Yoga time period to offer special pujas to Lord Hanuman.
Hanuman Puja in ‘Kadali Vana’ (Banana garden) is a meritorious aspect to get blessings of the Lord.
Hanuman Puja with betel leaves also fetch you Bhagavan’s blessings.
Parijatha, Mandhaara, Nandivardhana, Jasmine & Bell flowers are the auspicious flowers to offer to Hanuman.
Tulasi, Bilva, Mango, Maachi & Uttareni leaves are considered special for Hanuman Puja.
Banana, Mango, Lemon, Coconut, Jock-fruit, Blackberry, etc. are the special fruits for Hanuman Puja.
Puja items like Sindhura, Sindhura Akshatra, Haridra Akshatra, Kumkum, Sambrani, Guggila and Karjoora (dates); Naivedyam like Payasa, Pongali, Appalu, Vada, Vadapappu, Panakam and Milk are the special things for Hanuman Puja.
Hanuman favors Deeparadhana with cow ghee.