Ashtama Shani for Kanya Rashi (Virgo Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Kanya Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Mesha (Aries) for Virgo moon sign or Virgo Ascendant (Kanya Lagna).
For Kanya Rashi, Saturn owns 5th and the 6th house. The 5th house is considered highly auspicious whereas the 6th house serves very opposite to it. In that way, Saturn will play a neutral role for Kanya Rashi natives. Shani is expected to give positive results and at the same time he also may provide the natives with negative results.
It is to note that Kanya Rashi consists of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra (Uthradam Nakshatra – 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters), Hasta Nakshatra (Hastham / Atham Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters) and Chitra Nakshatra (Chithirai Nakshatra – 1st & 2nd quarters).
Let us discuss the results of Ashtama Shani for Kanya Rashi (Virgo Sign) / Kanya Lagna (Virgo Ascendant)
1. Saturn may cause problems related to ancestral properties. Family disputes are also on cards.
2. Relationship with your children or younger family members may not be a serious concern for you. But you will face a strong dissent from them.
3. In education front, student may face an unexpected interruption.
4. The natives may lose their self-confidence and may develop major negative feelings within their attitude.
5. Legal troubles are on cards.
6. Health wise, its not a great period. You may face unexpected health issues.
7. Since the effects may go even worse, Kanya Rashi natives have to be very careful during Shani Mahadasha, Shani Antardasha or Shani Sadesati periods.