Ashtama Shani for Dhanu Rashi (Sagittarius Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Dhanu Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Karkataka (Cancer) for Sagittarius moon sign or Sagittarius Ascendant (Dhanu Lagna).
2nd and 3rd House for Sagittarius are owned by Shani. The 2nd house holds the portfolios of wealth, domestic affairs and speech whereas the 3rd house rules on the aspects of mental strength, siblings – brothers / sisters, friends, well wishers and sexual affairs.
In case of Sagittarius, these both houses are neither malefic or benefic for Sagittarius sign. Shani holds neutral status for Sagittarius. The natives of Dhanu Rashi or Dhanu Lagna should be satisfied if Saturn becomes neutral.
Ashtama Shani results for Sagittarius sign..
1. Relationship with siblings (brothers / sisters) and friends is a major concern for Sagittarius natives these days.
2. Suddenly, you may feel deserted. Loss of status, reputation and credibility is on cards.
3. In financial front, you would reach a comfortable zone. But you will not be able to enjoy the money at this time.
4. Arguments could go worse and sometimes may get a quarrel-like situation.
5. Its a not bad situation at family issues even though there are a lot issues unsolved.
6. Sometimes, you may go for a longterm dislocation to other places due to business and professional needs.
7. Lack of secual activities due to mental strain.
8. Your inner strength will be badly affected. But, positive thoughts are the only hope.
Overall, Ashtama Shani would cause limited damage and sometimes no damage at all due to the neutral Shani effects.