Ashtama Shani for Simha Rashi (Leo Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Simha Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Meena (Pisces) for Leo moon sign or Leo Ascendant (Simha Lagna).
It is to note that Simha Rashi consists of Magha Nakshatra (Makham Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters), Purva Phalguni Nakshatra (Pubba / Pooradam Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th quarters), Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra (Uthradam Nakshatra – 1st quarter).
Shani in 8th house of Simha Rashi will not do good in fact Saturn tries to make maximum damages. There are many possibilities of Shani creating the below situations..
1. Unexpected and major conflict between wife and husband. If you are unmarried and having relationship with your loved one then its a tough time for you to living upto the expectations of your partner. If natal chart of the native is not good, then there is every possibility that the case may go into legal tangle.
2. You may face legal challenge from your opponents against whom you are fighting a peaceful battle since years.
3. Financially its not a good time though legal challenges may arise even in financial dealings.
4. Health also won’t support you. Major setback to you in terms of health.
5. If the native is also going through Shani Mahadasha, Shani Antardasha or Shani Sadesati period, then its just a happy occasion that all the troubles that start at the above phases may end in a happier note.