Vaikunta Ekadashi, Vaikunta Dwadashi & New Year Arrangements at TTD Temples were reviewed by TTD Executive Officer Dr D Sambasiva Rao on 19 December 2014.
Later in his maiden conference with media persons he enlisted the arrangements which are under way for the mega fete. Some excerpts:
1. Darshan to VIPs will be from 1.45 am to 5am. No reference letters will be entertained.
2. Sarva darshan will commence by 5am.
3. No privilege darshans including parents with infants, defence, physically challenged and aged, NRIs, donors will be allowed.
4. No advance booking of accommodation
5. Divya darshan tokens will not be issued from early hours(00:00) of December 30 to jean early hours of Jan 3.
6. A quota of 10000 tickets of Rs.300 advance booking through internet for Vaikuntha Dwadasi darshan will be released on 24th of December by 9am.
7. Buffer stock of laddus will be maintained to meet the pilgrim demand
8. Services of srivari sevakulu and students of ttd educational institutions will be utilised
9. Food, drinking water, coffee, milk will be supplied in compartments and queue lines
10. No privilege darshan for dikshamala devotees.
Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Addl FACAO Sri O Balaji, Temple DyEO Sri Chinnagari Ramana, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy, SE Sri Ramesh Reddy and other senior officers were also present.