Bhakta Prahalada is considered as anardent devotee of Lord Vishnu, and he is praised for his great bhakti similar to Narada, Dhuruva and other Bhagavathas. He was born in the Krita Yuga also known as Satya Yuga to the demon king, HiranyaKashipu, and later his father was killed by Lord Narasimha, and he was crowned by Lord Brahma himself and became a king of the entire world.
He ruled his kingdom in a proper manner, and done lot of welfare activities for the people, and provided Lord Vishnu’s holy prasad to his people on a daily basis, and developed the “VISHNU BHAKTI SPIRIT” among the masses. By reading his history and teachings, would definitely cleanse our minds, and remove our miseries and sorrows in our life. He can be compared as a “GEM” among the devotees of Lord Vishnu.
- Trust in Lord Vishnu. He is the god who would immediately attend your calls and give his helping hands.
- God creates various types of living beings in the world. Among those, we (human beings) only would be able to realize him fully and can sing his glories. Hence it is better to utilize our time on worshipping and doing service to Lord Vishnu.
- Lord Vishnu is the one who creates, protects and destroys the entire universe. Without his help, nothing is possible.
- There is no need to get afraid of Lord Vishnu, you can treat him as your own child, friend, mother and father, and tell your problems, and at the appropriate time, he will shower his grace on you, and your problems would come to an end.
- Don’t think that we are doing our work only through our own strength and energy it is all that was given by the divine god Vishnu. Through him only we are able to sustain in our life, and able to do things properly in this world.
- Even a tiny insect is created and protected by Lord Vishnu.
- In order to maintain peace and prosperity in this world, Lord Vishnu is taking various avatars.
- Chant the mantra “OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAHA” on a daily basis, in order to get the grace of Lord Vishnu.
- Each and every second, realize Lord Vishnu and always keep thinking about him, then you would be given SALVATION after your death.
Let us praise the holy Bhakta Prahalada and be blessed.
“OM NAMO BHAKTA PRAHALADAYA NAMAHA”
“OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAHA”
“OM MATA LAKSHMI DEVIYE NAMAHA”