Shani Peyarchi 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, Shani Peyarchi Predictions 2014-2017, Predictions ofShani Peyarchi to Vrischika Rashi from Tula Rashi 2014-2017…
Saturn Transit, Shani Sankramanam, Shani Peyarchi or Shani Gocharam means the Saturn’s transition from one Rasi (zodiac sign) to the next zodiac. Usually, Shani Transition occurs once in 2.5 years. In 2014-2017 periods, Shani’s transition into Vrischika Rashi. Shani is the Planet which spends longest time in each zodiac than any other graha in our Navagrahas.
Shani Peyarchi as per different Panchangams
Shani Peyarchi happens on Saturday November 1, 2014 at 8:12 PM IST as per Thiru Kanidha Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Sunday Nov 02, 2014 at 00:59 AM IST as per Krishnamurti Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Sunday Nov 02, 2014 at 8:51 PM IST as per Lahiri Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Tuesday Dec 16, 2014 at 2:44 PM IST as per Vakya Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi Phases
Shani in Vishaka Nakshatra – November 2, 2014 to November 30, 2014
Shani in Anuradha Nakshatra – November 30, 2014 to March 14, 2015
Shani Vakri in Anuradha Nakshatra – March 14, 2015 to August 03, 2015
Shani in Anuradha Nakshatra – August 3, 2015 to December 27, 2015
Shani in Jyeshta Nakshatra – December 27, 2015 to March 26, 2016
Shani Vakri in Jyeshta Nakshatra – March 26, 2016 to July 11, 2016
Shani Vakri in Anuradha Nakshatra – July 11, 2016 to August 14, 2016
Shani in Anuradha Nakshatra – August 14, 2016 to September 16, 2016
Shani in Jyeshta Nakshatra – September 16, 2016 to January 26, 2017
Shani in Moola Nakshatra – January 26, 2017 to April 7, 2017 (Sagittarius sign)
Shani Vakri in Moola Nakshatra – April 7, 2017 to June 22, 2017 (Sagittarius sign)
Shani Vakri in Jyeshta Nakshatra – June 22, 2017 to August 26, 2017
Shani in Jyeshta Nakshatra – August 26, 2017 to October 25, 2017
How Shani Peyarchi 2014-2017 affects the natives of 12 Rashis – Effect of Shani Peyarchi on each Rashi
- Mesha Rashi (Medam rasi – Aries): Bad phase than the past. Read more for the effects of Shani Peyarchi on Mesha Rashi natives..
- Vrishabha Rashi (Edavam rasi – Taurus): It is not a good phase. Read more for Shani Peyarchi effects on Vrishbha rashi natives…
- Mithuna rasi (Mithunam – Gemini): It is an excellent phase. Read more for Shani Peyarchi effects on Midhuna rasi natives..
- Karka rasi (Karkataka, Karkadakam – Cancer): It is a worst phase. Read on for Shani Peyarchi results for Karkataka rasi natives…
- Simha rasi (Chingam rasi – Leo): It is a bad phase. Read more for what Shani Peyarchi brings for Simha rasi natives
- Kanya rasi (Kanni rasi – Virgo): This is an excellent phase. Effects of Shani Peyarchi on Kanya rasi natives..
- Thula rasi (Tula rasi – Libra): Worst phase is on cards. Effects of Shani Peyarchi on Thula rasi natives…
- Vrischika rasi (Vruschigam rasi – Scorpio): It is a worse phase than previous.. Impact of Shani Peyarchi on Vrischigam rasi natives…
- Dhanussu rasi (Dhanu rasi – Sagittarius): It is a bad phase… Effect of Shani Peyarchi on Dhanu rashi natives…
- Makar rasi (Makaram rasi – Capricorn): It is an excellent phase. Shani Peyarchi effects on Makara rashi natives..
- Kumbha rasi (Kumbham rasi – Aquarius): A bad phase is on cards. How will be the Shani Peyarchi for Kumbha rashi natives..
- Meena rasi (Meenam – Pisces): It is a worst phase. The impact of Shani Peyarchi on Meena rashi natives..
Overview on this Shani Peyarchi once again
This Shani Peyarchi is auspicious for Makara Rashi, Mithuna Rashi and Kanya Rashi natives (Excellent Phase).
Bad Results for – Vrishabha Rashi, Dhanu Rashi and Kumbha Rashi natives.
Worse Results for – Mesha Rashi, Simha Rashi and Vrischika Rashi natives.
Worst Results for – Karka Rashi, Tula Rashi and Meena Rashi natives.
Shani Peyarchi in form of Shani Pada
Shani Peyarchi with Rajatha pada (Silver leg) for: Makara Rashi, Mithuna Rashi and Kanya Rashi
Shani Peyarchi with Swarna pada (Golden pada) for: Vrishabha Rashi, Dhanu Rashi and Kumbha Rashi natives.
Shani Peyarchi with Iron pada (Iron leg) for: Mesha Rashi, Simha Rashi and Vrischika Rashi natives.
Shani Peyarchi with Thamra pada (Copper leg) for: Karka Rashi, Tula Rashi and Meena Rashi natives.
Along with the Shani Peyarchi results, Hindupad also provides the detailed information on predictive astrology and remedies.