Shani Peyarchi 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, Shani Peyarchi Predictions 2020-2023, Predictions ofShani Peyarchi to Vrischika Rashi from Tula Rashi 2020-2023.
Saturn Transit, Shani Sankramanam, Shani Peyarchi or Shani Gocharam means the Saturn’s transition from one Rasi (zodiac sign) to the next zodiac. Usually, Shani Transition occurs once in 2.5 years. In 2020-2023 periods, Shani’s transition into Makara Rashi. Shani is the Planet which spends longest time in each zodiac than any other graha in our Navagrahas.
Shani Peyarchi as per different Panchangams
Shani Peyarchi happens on Saturday January 23, 2020 9:24 AM IST as per Thiru Kanidha Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Sunday January 23, 2020 2:09 PM IST as per Krishnamurti Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Sunday January 24, 2020 9:52 AM IST as per Lahiri Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi happens on Tuesday December 16, 2020 as per Vakya Panchangam.
Shani Peyarchi Phases
Shani in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 24 January 2020 to 11 May 2020
Shani Vakri in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 11 May 2020 to 29 September 2020
Shani in Uttarashada Nakshatra: 29 September 2020 to 21 January 2021
Shani in Shravana Nakshatra: 21 January 2021 to 23 May 2021
Shani Vakri in Shravana Nakshatra: 23 May 2021 to 11 October 2021
Shani in Shravana Nakshatra: 11 October 2021 to 17 February 2022
Shani in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 17 February 2022 to 28 April 2022
Shani in Dhanishta Nakshatra:: 28 April 2022 to 5 June 2022 (Kumba Rashi)
Shani Vakri in Dhanishta Nakshatra (Kumba Rashi): 28 April 2022 to 14 July 2022
Saturn Retrograde in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 14 July 2022 to 23 October 2022
Saturn in Dhanishta Nakshatra: 23 October 2022 to 16 January 2023
How Shani Peyarchi 2020-2023 affects the natives of 12 Rashis – Effect of Shani Peyarchi on each Rashi
- Mesha Rashi (Medam rasi – Aries): Very Good phase than the past. Read more for the effects of Shani Peyarchi on Mesha Rashi natives..
- Vrishabha Rashi (Edavam rasi – Taurus): Very Good phase. Read more for Shani Peyarchi effects on Vrishbha rashi natives…
- Mithuna rasi (Mithunam – Gemini): Bad phase. Read more for Shani Peyarchi effects on Midhuna rasi natives..
- Karka rasi (Karkataka, Karkadakam – Cancer): Average phase. Read on for Shani Peyarchi results for Karkataka rasi natives…
- Simha rasi (Chingam rasi – Leo): Excellent phase. Read more for what Shani Peyarchi brings for Simha rasi natives
- Kanya rasi (Kanni rasi – Virgo): Average phase. Effects of Shani Peyarchi on Kanya rasi natives..
- Thula rasi (Tula rasi – Libra): Bad phase is on cards. Effects of Shani Peyarchi on Thula rasi natives…
- Vrischika rasi (Vruschigam rasi – Scorpio): Excellent phase than previous.. Impact of Shani Peyarchi on Vrischigam rasi natives…
- Dhanussu rasi (Dhanu rasi – Sagittarius): Very Good phase… Effect of Shani Peyarchi on Dhanu rashi natives…
- Makar rasi (Makaram rasi – Capricorn): Bad phase. Shani Peyarchi effects on Makara rashi natives..
- Kumbha rasi (Kumbham rasi – Aquarius): Average phase is on cards. How will be the Shani Peyarchi for Kumbha rashi natives..
- Meena rasi (Meenam – Pisces): It is an Excellent phase. The impact of Shani Peyarchi on Meena rashi natives..
Overview on this Shani Peyarchi once again
This Shani Peyarchi 2020-23 will give good fortunes to Simha Rashi (Leo), Vrischika Rashi (Scorpio) and Meena Rashi (Pisces).
Shani Peyarchi 2020-23 will give good results to Mesha Rashi (Aries), Vrishabha Rashi (Taurus) and Dhanu Rashi (Sagittarius).
Shani Peyarchi 2020-23 will give mixed results to Karka Rashi (Cancer), Kanya Rashi (Virgo) and Kumbha Rashi (Aquarius).
Shani Peyarchi 2020-23 will give bad results to Mithuna Rashi (Gemini), Tula Rashi (Libra) and Makara Rashi (Capricorn).
Shani Peyarchi in form of Shani Pada
Shani Peyarchi with Swarna pada (Golden paya) for: Simha Rashi, Makara Rashi and Meena Rashi natives.
Shani Peyarchi with Thamra pada (Copper leg) for: Mesha Rashi, Karka Rashi and Vrischika Rashi natives.
Shani Peyarchi with Rajatha pada (Silver leg / Silver Paya) for: Vrishabha Rashi, Kanya Rashi and Dhanu Rashi
Shani Peyarchi with Iron pada (Iron leg / Lohe ki paya) for: Mithuna Rashi, Tula Rashi and Kumbha Rashi natives.
Along with the Shani Peyarchi results, Hindupad also provides the detailed information on predictive astrology and remedies.