Seva Schemes at Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy Temple include a list of schemes such as Swamy vari Saswatha Brahmothsavam, Swamy vari Saswatha Kalyanam, etc..
Here is the list of Seva Schemes
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Devasthanam has introduced schemes for performance of following poojas with their names and Gothrams of the donor Once in a year as per their choice by utilizing the interest amount only.
1. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Brahmothsavam 10,116/-
2. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Kalyanam 6,000/-
3. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha SahasranamaArchana 1,116/-
4. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 1,116/-
5. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 1116/-
6. Sri Swamy vari Nitya prasada Vitharana 1116/-
7. Sri Anjaneya Swamy Aku Pooja 2000/-
8. Sri Swamy vari Nitya Nijahishekam 10,116/-
9. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Nitya SahasranamaArchana 10,116/-
10. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nitya Archana 10,116/-
11. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 10,116/-
12. Sri Anjaneya Swamy vari Shaswatha Archana 10,116/-
13. Sri Swamy vari Annadhanam 1,116/-(and above)
Nitya Annadanam Scheme
The Deavsthanam Is maintain Annadanam Scheme Since 1989 .All the donations received from the donars are being deposited and interest derived thereon is being spent towards Anna prasadam. Daily feeding 500 pilgrims on an average .Daily feeding on Temple festival days i.e Bramhostavams and Karthika Pournami not less than 1000.
Donations are also offered for Construction of cottages & Choultries in the name of donor. Donations have been fixed for the types of construction value. The income Tax Exemption certificate U/S 80(G) will give from this Temple for their Donation amount.