Sri Karunamayi was born in the year 1958 is a spiritual master, and she travels throughout the world for promoting calmness and meditation. Karunamayi was born in South India in the year 1958, and her parents were ardent devotees of Ramana Maharshi. Due to the grace of Guru Ramana, Karunamayi spent her childhood in performing meditation and worshipping the god.
Sri Amma Karunamayi is a self-realized woman, and she guided many of his devotees in the spiritual path. She is fondly called as Amma by her devotees, due to her good qualities. Amma Karunamayi founded several charitable trusts and helping the poor people in her Andhra Pradesh ashram.
At her ashram, free educational facilities are provided to poor children, shelters are constructed for poor people, free medical aid for poor,and also the Ashram authorities are giving free food to the poor and down trodden people. Amma received the ‘Golden Eagle Award’ in praise of her selfless and noble service to the poor and the underprivileged. The importance of Amma Karunamayi is telecasted in Gemini TV and on Bhakti TV.
1. Doing selfless service to the people is equivalent to doing service to the god.
2. Be a kindhearted and a noble person.
3. Remove the evils from your mind, and concentrate your attention on the almighty.
4. God always shows kindness on us.
5. Listen to the divine discourses, and learn about the holy subjects.
6. Don’t get tensed and don’t commit mistakes.
7. Follow the spiritual path, in order get purity in mind.
8. Always be in the company of wise people, and ignore the bad ones in your life.
9. Respect your parents.