Sri Jaya nama samvatsara (2014-2015) Hindu year starts on Chaitra Pratipada (first day in Chaitra month). Ugadi or Gudi Padwa (31 March 2014) marks the beginning of new Hindu year. The navanayaka phala are the results of predictions based on the planetary positions during the year.
Each planet of Navagraha provides different result. Chandra (Moon) is the King (Raja) and the Minister (Mantri) in Jaya nama samvatsaram as per Chandramana. This year, Moon only holds the both positions of King (Raja) and the Minister (Mantri), the government’s decisions would be one-sided.
Here are the navanayaka phala of Jaya Year.
Navanayaka Phala in Jaya nama Samvatsara (2014-2015)
1. King: Chandra (Moon)
2. Minister: Chandra (Moon)
3. Senadhipati: Ravi (Sun) (Surya)
4. Sasyadhipati: Budha (Mercury)
5. Arghadhipati: Ravi (Sun) (Surya)
6. Dhanyadhipati: Kuja (Mars) (Mangal) (Angaraka)
7. Meghadhipati: Ravi (Sun) (Surya)
8. Nirasadhipati: Budha (Mercury)
9. Rasadhipati: Shukra (Venus)