Edupayala temple (Edupayala Vanadurga Bhavani Temple) is located at Nagsanpally village in Papannapet Mandal of Medak district, Andhra Pradesh. Here is the detailed information on how to reach Edupayala temple…
By Road – from Hyderabad to Edupayala Temple..
- Bala Nagar X Roads.
- Jeedimetla Bus depo.
- Suraram X-Road.
- Gandhi Maisamma X-Road.
- Pothanshettpalli (Take right here).
- mombojipally x raod (Take Left here).
- Yellapur Bridge.
- Yellapur Village (Take Left at Arch, drive 4 Km Straight Ahead).
- nagsanpally (Staight Ahead about 3 Kms).
- Edupayala Durgamma Temple.
By Road – By Bus
Take MEDAK bus from Hyderabad (MGBS / Imliban Bus station) or Jubilee Bus stand (Secunderabad). After reaching MEDAK, you can have frequent buses from Medak to Edupayala Temple.