Gaur Gopal Das is a famous spiritual personality who used to give motivational speeches and also he is a spiritual career builder. He is occupying a good position in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). He was born in Pune, Maharashtra, and he completed his schooling in his native place. He is an Electrical Engineer, and before joining in ISKCON, he was working in a software company and due to his spiritual thirst, he left his high paid job, and joined in ISKCON.
He wrote and published many books to improve the inbuilt skills of the people, and through his abilities, he also received a doctorate in a prestigious Institution. He is having millions of followers in the YouTube channel. He is also a corporate Guru, and used to deliver Spiritual and management related lectures in MNC’s and Big Corporate companies. Apart from giving lectures in business establishments, he also used to give lectures in the Krishna Temples in order to inculcate the “KRISHNA BHAKTI” in the minds of the people.
1. Life’s Amazing Secrets
2. The Way of the Monk
Some of his famous quotes are as follows:
1. People may find fault on you, don’t worry for that, since even the precious gold contains some dirt in it.
2. Make others to feel the presence of god everywhere and anywhere through your spiritual works.
3. Your thoughts must be filled with full of divinity.
4. Be an honest, sincere and a straight forward person in your life.
5. Don’t hate others, and develop your love with everyone.
6. There is nothing in our control. Only God is the decider, doer and giver.
7. Daily try to do some wonders in your life.
8. Develop the positive approach in your mind, in order to win in your life.
9. Don’t worry about anything in your life. Instead of that, work hard, and try to achieve the best in your life.
Gaur Gopal Das speeches attract thousands of people, and with regard to conducting spiritual discourses, Sri Velukkudi Krishnan, Smt. Vishaka Hari and Selvi. Boomija Ramaiyer can also be compared as best divine discoursers similar to him.