Here is a list of Donts and Dos for the spectators of Nehru Trophy Boat race during Onam festival in Kerala…
- From unauthorized person and agents, do not purchase tickets.
- By paying cash, do not purchase any complimentary passes.
- Ticket without serial or seal then do not purchase it.
- Any dangerous electronic devices and explosive items do not bring these.
- In the pavilion, smoking is not allowed
- In the pavilion, do not bring it.
- Purchase tickets from tourism information office and authorized ticket counter through Govt. depts.
- Please check serial number and authorized seal of the committee in the ticket.
- With banners having the logo of NTBR, the authorized counters can be easily identified.
- In order to witness the event do try to reach the city of Alappuzha by 9 AM.
- The organizer has arranged separate different types of boats for the local and foreign tourists and ticket holders in order to reach the race area
- By 11:00 for catching the boat, the ticket holders must reach the specially arranged boat jetty
- You can bring food items and water to the venue
- Occupy your respectively seat by 12:00 noon
- In Municipal Stadium north of Zillah Court Bridge, your vehicles can be parked
- This particular facility will be readily available only up to 11:00 AM
- More comfort with less luggage
- Show your tickets at the entrance of the pavilion and at the entrance of the boat jetty
- For any help support or help please contact the control room 2243441 / 100 (police)