Bhakti Chaitanya Swami was born in the year 1951 in Auckland, New Zealand, and he is a follower of Lord Chaitanya and Lord Krishna, and he is the Spiritual Guru of ISKCON. He governs the ISKCON centres in some foreign countries in an excellent manner. His birth name is Richard.During the year 1972, he met the ISKCON founder SriPrabhupada, and after knowing about the significance of Lord Krishna, he has joined in ISKCON,and there he is named as SriRaghubhir Dasa.
Swami is a clever person, and while teaching thesubjectsatISKCONcentres, he used to tell nice stories about Lord Krishna to the students, in order to inculcate the “KRISHNA BHAKTI” in their souls. In the year 1994, he has attained sainthood from Giriraja Swami with the new name, Bhakti Chaitanya Swami.
1. Lord Krishna is the best protector for us.
2. Krishna bhakti would lead us to the path of heaven.
3. Regularly chant the names of Lord Krishna, as much as possible.
4. Enjoy the divine beauty of Lord Krishna, by visiting him in his temples.
5. Burn your bad karmas, by worshipping and meditating on Lord Krishna.
6. Read the holy Bhagavatham and the Bhagavat Gita, and lead a simple and a disciplined life.
7. Share your divine experiences on Lord Krishna with your friends, relatives and with the general public.
8. Believe that Lord Krishna is our best friend and our guru, and he would guide us throughout our life based on our sincere faith and bhakti on him.
9. Visit the holy temples of Lord Krishna in the sacred places like Vrindavan, Puri and Gujarat, and pay your great respects to him.
10. See the presence of Lord Krishna on all the living beings in the earth, and never hate anybody at any time.
“JAI SRI KRISHNA”