Ashtama Shani for Meena Rashi (Pisces Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Meena Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Tula (Libra) for Pisces moon sign or Pisces Ascendant (Meena Lagna).
Shani owns both 11th and 12th houses (Capricorn and Aquarius) for Pisces sign. The 11th house represents gain, marital bliss, siblings and the 12th house is known as the ‘Vyaya Sthaana’ – represents the expenses, food and comforts in life.
Since both the houses 11th and 12th houses are not favorable for Shani, he is not a favorable planet for Meena natives. But it is not that unfavorable too.
Shani will not trouble Meena Rashi natives that much. But Saturn can be troubling to the native as per the position and strength of Shani in the natal chart.
Ashtama Shani results for Pisces sign / Pisces Ascendant..
The Ashtama Shani could create the following situation:
1. There is a mix of relationship with elder brother / elder sisters and siblings.
2. Some bad phase will be running between husband and wife. Some rough patches are on tracks.. Even the rough phase can lead to a temporary separation.
3. Even though, the new sources of financial gains would be added, you won’t feel its not satisfactory.
4. Expenses would go out of control. Keep an eye on it.
5. Some minor ailments are on cards as the natives lack timely food. There is a possibility of losing some comforts.
Depending on the position and the strength of Saturn, Meena Rashi / Meena Lagna natives will be affected. But, Meena Rashi natives can feel comfortable as Shani will not affect them very badly.