Ashtama Shani for Makara Rashi (Capricron Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Makara Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Simha (Leo) for Capricorn moon sign or Capricorn Ascendant (Makara Lagna).
Capricorn house itself is Shani’s own house. In that way, when Shani enters into Ashtama Griha of Capricorn, it makes every good thing to happen. This is one of the best periods for Capricorn natives.
And Shani also own the 2nd house i.e. Aquarius (Kumbha). As Aquarius is Chara Lagna and it represents wealth, domestic issues and speech related affairs, it becomes malefic to Capricorn sign. In this way, Shani gets you fortune alongside with considerable problems.
Since the first house represents the character, the natives should be very careful about the deviations to illegal paths. Self confidence and positiveness in all works is the main secret and remedy for Capricorn natives to be successful.
Ashtama Shani results for Capricorn sign / Capricorn Ascendant..
1. Despite the higher side of requirements, its a good time in financial position.
2. Drop of reputation due to a sudden decision is on cards.
3. Dislocation from own place or permanent place is on cards.
4. Family issues may remain unsolved. But its a good time to solve those affairs.
5. Despite strong bonding in family, sometimes an harsh talk may lead to disputes.
On the whole, its an average period for Capricorn natives. Based on the Janma Kundali (Birth chart), how Saturn performs can be explained in detail.