Ashtama Shani for Mithuna Rashi (Gemini Sign) effects, results, advantages & disadvantages are given here. Mithuna Rashi’s Ashtama Shani is considered when Shani enters into 8th house i.e. Makara (Capricorn) for Gemini moon sign or Gemini Ascendant (Mithuna Lagna).
It is to note that Mithuna Rashi consists of Mrigashira Nakshatra (Mrigasheersham – 3rd & 4th quarters), Ardra Nakshatra (Thiruvathira Nakshatra – all four quarters) and Punarvasu Nakshatra (Punarpoosam Nakshatra – 1st, 2nd & 3rd quarters).
Mercury (Budha) is the owner for Mithuna Rashi (Gemini sign). Saturn (Shani) is the friendly planet for Mercury. And Saturn owns the 8th house of Capricorn and 9th house of Aquarius (Kumbha). Among these two houses, Capricorn is inauspicious house which brings all sorts of problems and Aquarius is auspicious house which can bring all sorts of auspicious results like luck, happiness and prosperity.
What are the results / effects of Ashtama Shani for Mithuna Rashi / Mithuna Lagna?
1. Shani is a neutral planet for Mithuna Rashi during Ashtama Shani. He is neither malefic or benefic.
2. But Shani may bring good and bad situations both when he transits into 8th house or by having Shani in House of Makara (8th house – Capricorn) in native’s natal chart.
3. Since the effects of Ashtama Shani are so evident that Saturn creates problems through multiple issues and makes you get rid of all the problems before transiting out from 8th house.
4. Career / Profession wise, Shani may bring lot of problems. Saturn may take you to extreme situations like.. legal problems.
5. Business wise also, Saturn creates a lot of issues and would even take you to legal tangles.
6. Family issues may get intensified due to Saturn’s effect.
7. Your relationship with your father would not be good. It may cause separation between both of you.
8. After facing all the above issues, you may get huge surprise with sudden luck. It may clear the air for all problems.
9. Your father may realize the truth and returns back to you or calls you back to him.
10. Gains would be in higher side when you are in the last phase of Sade Sati or Shani Mahadasa period.
Ashtama Shani natives those who are undergoing Sade Sati or Shani Mahadasa or Shani Antardasha should be even more careful.