Shivamuth Puja with Moong (Green Grams) will be performed on the Third Shravani Somvar Vrat. In 2019, Shivamuth Puja with Moong date is August 19.
Shivamuth Puja (Shravani Somvar Shiva Poojan) is observed on Mondays is Shravan Month in Goa and Maharashtra as per Konkan and Marathi calendars. On each Shravan Shivamuth Pooja, different types of pulses or lentils (dhanya) are used for Shiv Poojan. This year, there will be five Shravani Somvar vrat.
After marriage for five years ladies submit ‘Shivamuth’ on Shivling on every Monday in Shrawan. It is an ‘abhishek’, not with water or ‘panchamrut’ but with different pulses & cereals.
तीसरे सोमवार को- खड़े मूंग एक मुट्ठी चढ़ाई जाती है।
Benefits of worshipping Lord Shiva on 3rd Shravani Somvar – Shivamuth Puja with Moong
1. Lakshmi Prapthi and blessings of Goddess Lakshmi
2. Best career growth and promotions.
3. Business development and financial gains.
4. Become free from debts.
5. Material luxuries.
6. Swagruha prapti and Vahana prapti
7. Huge wealth gain, land gains and monetary gains.