Lord Shiva is considered as one of the powerful gods in Hinduism. Though he is treated as a god of destruction, yet he could be able to create and protect the entire universe. As per Shiva Purana, it was mentioned, that Lord Shiva takes two different forms as Vishnu and Brahma, and does the protection and creation work. From this, we could know that both Brahma and Vishnu are the two aspects of Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva had delivered his silent teachings in the form of Lord Dakshinamurthy, when various sages were assembled in front of him, in order to get clarified about some spiritual matters. Though Lord Shiva didn’t open his mouth, but, the Rishis had got clarified their doubts, through the mind voice of Lord Shiva, and thereafter they got spiritual enlightenment.Some of the teachings delivered by Lord Shiva in silent mode are as follows:-
1. Whatever results you may get, whether it is good or bad, you must have to tolerate it, by considering, that at the appropriate time, I would help you.
2. In order to become a good person, follow Self-control, since without controlling the mind, it is highly impossible to lead your life as a sin free person.
3. Maintain calmness in order to steadily carry out your work.
4. Materialistic things would not give happiness permanently, whereas spiritual things would give endless spiritual pleasures.
5. When there is one good person, definitely there will be a bad person also, you have to intelligently move both with good and bad people, and it all depends on how you believe me fully!
6. Human Desires are always subject to destruction.
7. Respect everybody by considering them as my aspects.
8. Ego results in lot of clashes and enmity, ego is the main cause of problems and ego is the main root cause of creating unhappiness.
9. Don’t do research about my existence, since I exist in all of my creations.
10. Try to understand that your life is purely temporary, and believe that you are only a temporary visitor to this world.
11. Dance cheerfully by uttering my mantra, “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”.
12. Those who reach my world need not worry about taking birth again and again.
13. It is my habit to test my true devotees, but, finally I would grant them salvation.
14. All the Vedas and Puranas originate only from me, and they act as a divine guide to my devotees.
15. Even the entire worlds may be submerged into the oceans, but, my sayings would never go wrong.
16. Help others, by inculcating them in the “SHIVA BHAKTI PATH”.
17. Let your mouth recite my Shiva Mantra, let your ears hear my divine song, let your hands bow on me, let your legs proceed to my temples and let your body fall at my feet.
18. Keep your mind relaxed by remembering me always in your life.
“OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”