Saturn Transit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 | Saturn Transit Predictions 2014-2017, Predictions of Saturn Transit to Scorpio sign from Libra 2014-2017…
Saturn Transit, Shani Sankramanam, Shani Peyarchi or Shani Gocharam means the Saturn’s transition from one Rasi (zodiac sign) to the next zodiac. Usually, Shani Transition occurs once in 2.5 years. In 2014-2017 periods, Shani’s transition into Vrischika Rashi. Shani is the Planet which spends longest time in each zodiac than any other graha in our Navagrahas.
Saturn Transit as per different Panchangams
Saturn Transit happens on Saturday November 1, 2014 at 8:12 PM IST as per Thiru Kanidha Panchangam.
Saturn Transit happens on Sunday Nov 02, 2014 at 00:59 AM IST as per Krishnamurti Panchangam.
Saturn Transit happens on Sunday Nov 02, 2014 at 8:51 PM IST as per Lahiri Panchangam.
Saturn Transit happens on Tuesday Dec 16, 2014 at 2:44 PM IST as per Vakya Panchangam.
Saturn Transit Phases – Retrograde & Combust phases
Saturn in Vishaka Nakshatra – November 2, 2014 to November 30, 2014
Saturn in Anuradha Nakshatra – November 30, 2014 to March 14, 2015
Saturn Retrograde in Anuradha Nakshatra – March 14, 2015 to August 03, 2015
Saturn in Anuradha Nakshatra – August 3, 2015 to December 27, 2015
Saturn in Jyeshta Nakshatra – December 27, 2015 to March 26, 2016
Saturn Retrograde in Jyeshta Nakshatra – March 26, 2016 to July 11, 2016
Saturn Retrograde in Anuradha Nakshatra – July 11, 2016 to August 14, 2016
Saturn in Anuradha Nakshatra – August 14, 2016 to September 16, 2016
Saturn in Jyeshta Nakshatra – September 16, 2016 to January 26, 2017
Saturn in Moola Nakshatra – January 26, 2017 to April 7, 2017 (Sagittarius sign)
Saturn Retrograde in Moola Nakshatra – April 7, 2017 to June 22, 2017 (Sagittarius sign)
Saturn Retrograde in Jyeshta Nakshatra – June 22, 2017 to August 26, 2017
Saturn in Jyeshta Nakshatra – August 26, 2017 to October 25, 2017
How Shani Transit 2014-2017 affects the natives of 12 Rashis – Effect of Saturn Transit on each Rashi
- Mesha Rashi (Medam rasi – Aries): Bad phase than the past. Read more for the effects of Saturn Transit on Mesha Rashi natives..
- Vrishabha Rashi (Edavam rasi – Taurus): It is not a good phase. Read more for Saturn transition effects on Vrishbha rashi natives…
- Mithuna rasi (Mithunam – Gemini): It is an excellent phase. Read more for Saturn Transit effects on Midhuna rasi natives..
- Karka rasi (Karkataka, Karkadakam – Cancer): It is a worst phase. Read on for Saturn Transit results for Karkataka rasi natives…
- Simha rasi (Chingam rasi – Leo): It is a bad phase. Read more for what Saturn Transit brings for Simha rasi natives
- Kanya rasi (Kanni rasi – Virgo): This is an excellent phase. Effects of Saturn transit on Kanya rasi natives..
- Thula rasi (Tula rasi – Libra): Worst phase is on cards. Effects of Saturn Transit on Thula rasi natives…
- Vrischika rasi (Vruschigam rasi – Scorpio): It is a worse phase than previous.. Impact of Saturn transit on Vrischigam rasi natives…
- Dhanussu rasi (Dhanu rasi – Sagittarius): It is a bad phase… Effect of Saturn Transition on Dhanu rashi natives…
- Makar rasi (Makaram rasi – Capricorn): It is an excellent phase. Saturn transit effects on Makara rashi natives..
- Kumbha rasi (Kumbham rasi – Aquarius): A bad phase is on cards. How will be the Saturn transition for Kumbha rashi natives..
- Meena rasi (Meenam – Pisces): It is a worst phase. The impact of Saturn Transit on Meena rashi natives..
Overview on this Saturn Transit once again
This Saturn transit is auspicious for Makara Rashi, Mithuna Rashi and Kanya Rashi natives (Excellent Phase).
Bad Results for – Vrishabha Rashi, Dhanu Rashi and Kumbha Rashi natives.
Worse Results for – Mesha Rashi, Simha Rashi and Vrischika Rashi natives.
Worst Results for – Karka Rashi, Tula Rashi and Meena Rashi natives.
Saturn Transit as Saturn’s leg or Pada
Saturn Transit with Rajatha pada (Silver leg) for: Makara Rashi, Mithuna Rashi and Kanya Rashi
Saturn Transit with Swarna pada (Golden pada) for: Vrishabha Rashi, Dhanu Rashi and Kumbha Rashi natives.
Saturn Transit with Iron pada (Iron leg) for: Mesha Rashi, Simha Rashi and Vrischika Rashi natives.
Saturn Transit with Thamra pada (Copper leg) for: Karka Rashi, Tula Rashi and Meena Rashi natives.
Along with the Shani Peyarchi results, Hindupad also provides the detailed information on predictive astrology and remedies.