Jagadguru Shri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Mahaswamigal also called fondly as Mahaperiyava or as Paramacharya by his devotees was the 20th century saint, and he served as the pontiff in the Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. He was a sincere devotee of Lord Shiva and Ma Bala Tripura Sundari, and it is believed, that during the time of performance of his Shiva Puja, the holy mother, used to appear in the form of a small child, and she would sit on the lap of the great Saint of Kanchi, and she also would participate in the Shiva Puja along with him.
His spiritual discourses are available in a Tamil Book, known as “DeivathinKural” (Voice of God), and this book is very popular among his devotees.During his lifetime, many big personalities in the political and in the film Industry, the rich and the poor people were highly benefited through his spiritual guidance.
He showed his kindness on all sects of people, and many devotees have shared their wonderful experiences about the Holy Guru, Kanchi Paramacharya, and the details were also published by few Tamil Magazines.
Some of his golden quotes are as follows:-
1. Converting from our mother religion to other religion is not a proper way, since it is against the laid down rules of the god.
2. Man has got six senses, and he is highly improved person than that of the other living beings like animals, birds and insects. He has to properly utilise his skills and he must shine well in his chosen field.
3. Character reflects a person’s image. Develop good character from your young age onwards.
4. Our Hindu Dharma teaches nice things to us. Ancient sages have followed the principles of Hinduism, and they were very sacred and holy people. Praise our Holy Hinduism, and spread it amongst the Hindu people.
5. Whatever act we do, whether it is good or bad, we would get the results for that.
6. Divine Mantras must be chanted regularly in order to please the god.
7. God has created us in order to wipe out our sins, and also to attain his grace, we must have to do lot of good acts in our life. The Holy Saints, the Hindu Scriptures and the temples are the gifts provided by the god.
8. The Vedas act as a backbone of our Holy Hinduism, and hence, we should praise our Holy Vedas, and we should read it regularly.
9. We should realise the purpose of our human birth, and apart from doing our routine activities like eating, working and sleeping, we have to spend at least some time in doing spiritual activities.
10. God has given sufficient intelligence to us, and hence we must have to use it properly for leading a perfect life.
11. We can get good knowledge in divine subjects, by approaching a proper spiritual guru and we can get clarified all of our spiritual doubts with him.
12. Keep your mind and body purely, and don’t allow unwanted thoughts to enter in your mind.