Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. launches “Best of Odissa Rail Tour Package” Ex Delhi inclusive of confirmed train tickets in 3 tier AC with affordable tour price for the duration of 05 Nights – 06 Days (inclusive of train journey) to rest, relax and recall stand totally redefine on the seat of Lord Jagannath- Puri. Known for its Historic antiquities, Religious sanctuaries, Architectural Grandeur, Seascape beauty, moderate climate and spiritual significance.
With a rich historic heritage dating back to 3rd century BC, this temple town (Puri) welcomes both the pilgrims and fun seekers with open arms, offering its splendid beaches to the latter. Having one of the largest briny water lakes in India namely the Chilika Lake, the city offers an ideal resort to migratory birds.
Full berth/seat is being allotted to children between the age of 05 to 11 years. Hence, Full Adult Fare as per revised Railway guidelines. The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
Train timings are liable to change and therefore all the guests are advised to confirm train arrival and departure time through railway enquiry before commencement of the tour and arrive at least 30 min prior to departure time at Railway station.
Please go through the itinerary, inclusions, exclusions, Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy of the package before booking.
|Package Tariff:- ( Valid from 03 January 2019 to 24 January 2019 Only)
Package Tariff:- (Valid from 31 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 Only)
Day 01 (Thursday):
Departure from New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) at 1255 hrs by train no. 12282 (BBS-Duranto Express). Overnight train journey.
The scheduled arrival time of train no. 12282 at Bhuwneshwar railway station is 1045 hrs. On arrival pick up from railway station and proceed by road to Puri. Check into hotel. Later visit the Jagannath temple and relax by the Golden Sea beach. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Puri.
After breakfast proceed to Satpada, Chilka, where one can see migratory birds during boat ride (at their own cost), sightseeing of Sea-Mouth & Irrawady dolphin site. Back to Puri, enroute darshan of Allarnath temple. Return in this evening and reach to Puri at Night. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Puri.
Morning after breakfast around 0800 hrs check out the hotel and proceed for Bhuwneshwar. En-route visit Chandrabhaga beach, Konark Sunn Temple (The Worlds Heritage Monument), Dhauli (Peace Pagoda), Lingraj Temple and MukteshwarTemple, Udaygiri – Khandagiri caves. On arrival check into hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Bhuwneshwar.
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to to Bhuwneshwar railway station to catch the train no. 22823 (BBS Rajdhani) scheduled to depart at 0930 hrs. Overnight train journey.
Arrive at New Delhi railway station around 1040 hrs (Scheduled). Tour ends with happy memory.
Important notes for guests:-
- Above itinerary is only indicative, IRCTC reserve the rights to change in view of operational problem / local circumstances.
- Train timing mentioned are indicative only and liable to change. All guests are required to verify the train timings from Indian railway enquiry before booking/commencement of the tour.
- While we take due care in keeping the information on these pages updated, train timings, hotel rules, opening & closing hours at monuments/museums/parks/gardens/shrines and sites mentioned in the itinerary etc. may change and may not be updated on the pages. IRCTC does not take any responsibility for such changes.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing, visits to planned sites in the itinerary and there will be no refund of such loss, in case of reasons beyond the control of IRCTC such as train delays, roadblocks, breakdown of transportation, adverse weather conditions, heavy rush at the destination, bandh, strike etc.
- IRCTC does not provide any facility of VIP/Priority Entry/Darshan at any monuments/shrines/places of interest mentioned in the itinerary. IRCTC shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing/Darshan, nor shall be liable for any refunds in case the Darshan/sight-seeing/Visit cannot be completed owing to reasons such as delay in train arrivals, transport breakdown, heavy rush, closure by govt. agencies etc.
- Only Hindus are allowed to visit inside the Jagannath temple.
- Comfortable onward and return journey by train in 3 tier AC.
- AC accommodation in hotels for 03 nights only.
- On-board Meals: On-board catering in train as per menu set by Indian railway.
- Off board Meals: Breakfast & dinner on fixed menu basis as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing by ac Vehicle on sharing basis as per group size.
- Travel Insurance
- All presently applicable taxes
- Any portage at railway station & hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Transfers at New Delhi.
- Lunch or any additional meals / en route meals not specifically mentioned in tour program.
- Any kind of special darshan to the temple/shrine
- Entry fees to monuments
- Boating charges at Chilka lake.
- Guide services.
- Excursion and sightseeing other than specified in tour program.
- All kind of tips to drivers, hotel personnel etc.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us,
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
Frequency/Tour Date: Every Thursday Ex New Delhi
Total Seats: 12 in 3AC
List of Hotels
|Destination||Hotel Category||Name of Hotel|
|Puri||Comfort||Hotel Sreehari Grand or similar|
|Bhuwneshwar||Comfort||Hotel Ginger or similar|
- There are limited number of double bedded rooms at the hotel. Therefore, most of the guests are accommodated in rooms having twin beds. Request for double bedded rooms can be made at the reception of the hotel during the time of Check in. However, the request can be entertained subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the identity proof provided by the client at the time of booking .The other passengers travelling need to carry a valid photo id card during the package tour. The valid Photo ID Card are Aadhaar, Voter id card, Passport, Driving Licence and Student ID cards with photo issued by School/College for their students.As per the directions issued by the state Government of Jammu & Kashmir, ID proof without residence address will not be entertained.
- Check-in and Check Out time in hotels is 12 noon. Although we take due care that check-in is provided early and late check out is permitted, under unavoidable circumstances, check in/check out may have to be maintained as per Hotel Policy.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel the Tour Programme at any point of time arising out of various exigencies beyond its control. In such an event, maximum liability of IRCTC shall be limited to the Package Amount paid by the guest.
- The package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- IRCTC reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances, including but not limited to, bad weather, train delays/cancellations etc. Under such circumstances, IRCTC shall make best alternative arrangements guest are liable to pay any additional costs for making such arrangements. IRCTC shall not be responsible for any loss of sight-seeing, visits to planned sites in the itinerary.
- IRCTC doesn’t guarantee Darshan at the shrines/places of interest/monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Seat allocation in trains is done in a random manner and IRCTC shall not entertain requests for any preferential seat allocation.
- It is mandatory to carry the identity proof provided by the client at the time of booking .The other passengers travelling need to carry a valid photo id card during the package tour. The valid Photo ID Card are Aadhaar, Voter id card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Credit Cards with Photo, Cards issued by Central/State Government and Student ID cards with photo issued by School/College for their students.
- While in hotel, please follow house rules.
- While we take due care in keeping the information on these pages updated, train timings, hotel rules, opening & closing hours at monuments/museums/parks/gardens/shrines and sites mentioned in the itinerary etc. may change and may not be updated on the pages. IRCTC does not take any responsibility for such changes. There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 100 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Note :- 1. In case of partial cancellation please note that occupancy conversion charges will be applicable.
2. In case of cancellation of Counter bookings, copy of pan card of the guest in whose name refund is claimed shall be required.
Terms and Conditions:
- IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service including darshan and return train. If the tourists miss the bus arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
- Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts.
- In case of cancellation of Darshan in situations beyond the control of IRCTC including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed. No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service including darshan voluntarily by the tourist. No refund will be made in case of missing of any service including darshan due to the negligence of tourists.
For assistance, contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|