The list of Utsavams & Festivals at Palivela Umakoppulingeswara Swamy Temple are given here. Every year the following festivals are celebrated with pomp and show
1. Ganapathi Navarathrulu – Starting from Ganesh Chaturthi till Ananta Chaturdashi in Bhadrapada Masam of Telugu calendar.
2. Devi Navarathrulu – Starting from Kalasha Sthapana till Vijayadashami in Ashwayuja Masam.
3. Karteeka Masam – Mainly Karthika Somavaram
4. Subrahmanyeswara Swamy kalyanam and Sasti – Subramanya Shashti
5. Dhanurmasam (December – January)
6. Kalyana mahothsavam Lord Sri Uma Koppeswara Swamy Kalyanam.
The temple is located at a distance of 90 km from Kaninada, 50 Km from Rajahmundry and 25 Km from Amalapuram. In the past this pilgrim center became famous as one among the pilgrim centres of Bhima Mandalam.