North East Frontier Railway will run 120 trips of special trains for Durga Puja 2010 to clear the extra rush of passengers. The special trains will run from October 1st week to November 1st week in 2010 between Kolkata and Guwahati, Guwahti and Digha, New Jalpaiguri and Kolkata, Dibrugarh and Katihar, and Kamakhya special express. Here are the details of Durga puja special trains 2010 by North East Frontier Railway:
- 0574/0573 weekly superfast special train from Kamakhya station on every Monday and from Kolkata on every Tuesday will run 16 to and fro trips from Guwahati to Kolkata from October 11 to October 30.
- The 0572/0571 weekly special from Guwahati on every Tuesday and from Digha on every Friday will run 16 to and fro trips from Guwahati to Digha starting from October 7 to October 26.
- The 0343/0344 weekly special ex-Kolkata on every Saturday and ex-New Jalpaiguri every Sunday will run 10 to and fro trips from New Jalpaiguri to Kolkata via Dankuni starting from October 2 to October 31.
- The 0377/0378 weekly special ex-Sealdah on every Monday and ex-New Jalpaiguri on every Tuesday will run eight to and fro trips from New Jalpaiguri to Sealdah via Dankuni starting from October 4 to October 26.
- The 0357/0358 weekly superfast special ex-Dibrugarh on every Wednesday and ex-Guwahati on every Thursday will run 18 to and fro trips from Guwahati to Sealdah starting from October 6 to December 2.
- The 0548/0547 Weekly special ex-Dibrugarh on every Monday and ex-Katihar on every Tuesday will run 18 to and fro trips from Dibrugarh to Katihar starting from October 4 to October 30.
- The 0567/0568 bi-weekly special ex-Kamakhya on every Thursday and Saturday and ex-Dibrugarh in every Friday and Sunday will run from Kamakhya to Dibrugarh starting from October 2 to October 28.