Mela Khudi Jal (Mela Shri Devta Khudi Jal) is one of the famous local fairs held in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. In 2022, Mela Devi Khudi Jal begins on 12 August and ends on 19 August.
In Shri Devta Khudi Jal Maa Mandir, annual fairs are conducted in Magh Month, Phalgun Month, Vaishakh Month, Ashad Month and Bhadrapad Month of traditional Hindi Calendars of Himachal Pradesh.
- Devta Name/Local Name/Vedic Name – Khudi Jal / Khudi Jal
- Type (Rishi, Nag, etc) – Water God
- Powering Divinity (Jogini) – Budhi Nagin Balu, Karshainra,
- Associated Devtas – Local fairs are held in the months of Magh, Phalgun, Vaishakh, Ashad, Bhadra
- Annual Fair (attended by which other deity) – Takrashu Naag, Budhi Nagin
- Dussehra Participation/Place – Kullu
At a place named Khudigaad in village Dehuri, a person found a Shivling under the bush of Bhekhal. When People dug up the place to construct a temple, they found a source of water under the bush of Bhekhal. Then people constructed pond and a temple and established the Shivling. They made a drum from the stem of Bhekhal tree which is the first musical instrument of the devta. The devta has eighteen mohras. The main mohra is called shesh. A few mohras have inscription in tankri script.