Jyotirmayananda Saraswati was born in the year 1931, is a spiritual saint and contains good knowledge in Vedanta, Hindu philosophy, and wrote lot of spiritual books, and books on Yoga and meditation. He was a disciple of Sivananda Saraswati, and served at the Sivananda Ashram in Rishikesh for a few years. Jyotirmayananda also served in the branches of Sivananda Ashram located in foreign countries.
Jyotirmayananda’s teachings were mainly based on attaining spirituality by self-sacrifice, meditation and yoga, and he insists the people to follow a disciplined life and to follow the spiritual path in order to attain self-realization. He contains great knowledge, courage and wisdom. His books were written in a simple language and can be easily readable by anyone.
1. Develop the reading habit and read good books, in order to increase your mental strength.
2. We have to live our life in a useful manner, and it can be achieved by building a strong career path.
3. We must have to control our senses, and come out from our bad habits, in order to realize the god.
4. Unnecessary talks would eat up your time, and also your energy would get wasted. Talk with others on useful subjects, and never argue unnecessarily with others.
5. Your life is within your hands only. You are the decider, doer and achiever.
6. Worshipping god must go routinely. Never forget him, and always keep him in your heart.
7. Be kind and polite with others. Don’t show enmity with others and also don’t hate others.
Let us worship the holy saint and be blessed.
“OM SRI JYOTIRMAYANANDA SARASWATIYE NAMAHA”
“OM SWAMY SIVANANDARE NAMAHA”
“OM SHIVASAKTHI NAMAHA”